What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I managed to see you today for the first time in ages! When my visits reset I'll drop by a few times to make up for lost time. I suggest everyone else visits a few times as well to welcome you back! :)

Thank you jim, that's really sweet :) I was wondering if anybody has visited since it was possible to visit me again, as I have not seen any visit. So I was starting to wonder if my game worked at all :)

Just want to say thanks for all the jackets, but the quest is complete i don't need anymore.

I will send out jackets when i can.

Hugs and kisses

Thank you jim, that's really sweet :) I was wondering if anybody has visited since it was possible to visit me again, as I have not seen any visit. So I was starting to wonder if my game worked at all :)

Hi Tele, your game is working fine. I've just visited you, I also visited yesterday, but I don't think the visits are always showing up. Sent you fuel additives.

Troglodyte69, can send haze machine, need haze machine & jackets, Troglodyte96, can send loudspeaker, need light, speaker & jackets please.

Hi Tele, your game is working fine. I've just visited you, I also visited yesterday, but I don't think the visits are always showing up. Sent you fuel additives.

Troglodyte69, can send haze machine, need haze machine & jackets, Troglodyte96, can send loudspeaker, need light, speaker & jackets please.

Thank you Troglo :) I thought you got coins and fuel and some additional pax when neighbors visited you. I guess GI mess with that too :) I have not seen a visit since my game was visitable again. Thanks a lot for the additives, sent you jackets :)

Thank you Troglo :) I thought you got coins and fuel and some additional pax when neighbors visited you. I guess GI mess with that too :) I have not seen a visit since my game was visitable again. Thanks a lot for the additives, sent you jackets :)

Yes, you should get coins, it's really annoying when you miss out like that. Thanks for the jackets, please keep them coming.

Hey Tele,

I have visited you at least twice. It's it shame that it doesn't show. I also seem to have lost most of my visitors but I doubt that's true. Hopefully this will be fixed in the next update. Then we can wait for the next mess up :) but it's just a game, right? ;)

I've had 3,1 to go. The funny thing was 2 dropped together. I'm wondering if it's set to drop certain things after so many flights and as I had 2 planes on the runway it dropped 2 together?

I think you may be right.

I've just the 7 flights on the go at the moment as I've upgraded a hanger.

Im having to send seven flights to Turkish coast for landing lamps then 7 flights to Bali.

Still two amplifiers to go.

Last edited:
Rehab did not work for me! Jacket on the way.

Bernardngo level 40, 149 stars. Need long distance items only: fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, and jacket .thanks

Sorry to hear about rehab;) will try to remember to send long distance item back! Thank you!

Hi, I visited you last night and will do the same tonight.

hi, I could use all types of long distance items, thanks.

I have visited twice!

Sian and David (level 40) need landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Lost in Translation!

Sian and David (level 40) need landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Being a fan of Harry Enfield , the Calm down sketch with the Liverpool guys comes to mind,..behave Fred :)

lv40 167 stars. fuel hoses only if possible

t :) I was wondering if anybody has visited since it was possible to visit me again, as I have not seen any visit. So I was starting to wonder if my game worked at all :)

I visited yesterday, and the day before, my visitors only show up in the morning when I log in

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back