What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Can anyone send me haze machines at Troglodyte69 please? I'm just not getting any from flights.

Troglodyte69, can send haze machine, need haze machine & jackets, Troglodyte96, can send loudspeaker, need light, speaker & jackets please.

Will send one in the morning.

Sian and David (level 40) need landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Being a fan of Harry Enfield , the Calm down sketch with the Liverpool guys comes to mind,..behave Fred :)

lv40 167 stars. fuel hoses only if possible

LOL

PS how do you get the smilies faces to display. I only get this

How does the stupid Facebook thing work? Tried sending fuel but just got a dumb popup which I couldn't make any sense of.

Troglodyte69, can send haze machine, need haze machine & jackets, Troglodyte96, can send loudspeaker, need light, speaker & jackets please.

According to Teles earlier post you can only send fuel to people you are friends with on Facebook.

LOL

PS how do you get the smilies faces to display. I only get this dde1d

Type it dont use emoticon tab : ) no space though :)

captain flop (level 37) New items for time to rock quest duty free items,passengers, fuel. Thank you, I love u all ;). I have haze machine and biker jacket

Type it dont use emoticon tab : ) :)

captain flop (level 37) New items for time to rock quest duty free items,passengers, fuel. Thank you, I love u all ;). I have haze machine and biker jacket

No probs ;)

Will send one in the morning.

Thanks Barbara, what would you like back? :)

According to Teles earlier post you can only send fuel to people you are friends with on Facebook.

Thanks for the info, I have two fake Facebook accounts I use for the game if anyone's interested.

Type it dont use emoticon tab : ) no space though :)

Great the smiley thing worked :)

I am now half way there, I need 50 jackets along with 1 loudspeaker, 2 amps and 1 spotlight. Thanks for all the help to date. :)

hi, I could use all types of long distance items, thanks.

Loudspeaker sent.

Time for bed for me (without the iPad) goodnight all.

Loudspeaker sent.

Got it thanks, so all I need now are 49 jackets, and 2 amps which I am flying for so some fuel additive would be helpful as well.

Got it thanks, so all I need now are 49 jackets, and 2 amps which I am flying for so some fuel additive would be helpful as well.

I was going to send you a jacket this evening but would you rather have fuel adds?

Hi I'm new to the forms been playing airport city for a while and finally got stuck so I decided to join a forum to add friends as well as get some needed items. I'm stuck I need to build my flight school as well as upgrade my repair base to 3... I need pilot helmets, textbooks, power source, and insulations. Can anyone help PLEASE my screen name is justsaydiva and I'm willing to help anyone if I can

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back