What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Either landing lamp or fuel adds thx.

Sian and David (level 40) need landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Thanks Barbara, only 2 more needed now. Will continue sending you landing lamps and fuel additives.

Troglodyte69, can send haze machine, need 2 haze machines & jackets, Troglodyte96, can send loudspeaker, need 2 loudspeakers & jackets please.

Ok, so no fuel, it's all to hard, you need to be Facebook friends, and log on each time
What else do you need ? I'm easy

Thanks for the haze machine, only 2 more needed now, have sent you a beacon. Happy to send fuel if you want to link to the fake Facebook account I use for the game.

Troglodyte69, can send haze machine, need 2 haze machines & jackets, Troglodyte96, can send loudspeaker, need 2 loudspeakers & jackets please.

Finished the quest, don't need any jackets.
Back to long distance flights, to collect stuff for the fishmarket

Thanks Barbara, only 2 more needed now. Will continue sending you landing lamps and fuel additives.

I will send another tomorrow unless you get what you need beforehand.

Thanks for the haze machine, only 2 more needed now, have sent you a beacon. Happy to send fuel if you want to link to the fake Facebook account I use for the game.

I've sent you a friends request from my sons airport ' Rigby's city'

He has haze machines so I can send you one from him if you except his friends request.

By the way......are you launching again today....I'm a little low on launch ready's but can get us launched if we add similar amounts to last few launches we've done together.

Last edited:
I've sent you a friends request from my sons airport ' Rigby's city'

He has haze machines so I can send you one from him if you except his friends request.

By the way......are you launching again today....I'm a little low on launch ready's but can get us launched if we add similar amounts to last few launches we've done together.

Haze machine sent.

Thanks for the haze machine, only one more needed now. I'm ready to launch whenever you are, just let me know. I'm at work, but will keep looking in whenever I get the chance.

<CGDataProvider 0x1fb75050>

I'm just off shopping now with the mrs.....:thumbsdown:

If you start one ill just jump in when I get back. Don't worry, if anyone else jumps in and completes the launch then that's cool all the same.

Thanks for the haze machine, only one more needed now. I'm ready to launch whenever you are, just let me know. I'm at work, but will keep looking in whenever I get the chance.

I can join in 50 minutes if you have space.

I can join in 50 minutes if you have space.

Ok I'm away, join when you are ready.

Troglodyte69, can send haze machine, need 1 haze machine & jackets, Troglodyte96, can send loudspeaker, need 2 loudspeakers & jackets please.

I'm just off shopping now with the mrs.....:thumbsdown:

If you start one ill just jump in when I get back. Don't worry, if anyone else jumps in and completes the launch then that's cool all the same.

Troglodyte69, can send haze machine, need 1 haze machine & jackets, Troglodyte96, can send loudspeaker, need 2 loudspeakers & jackets please.

I'm in....put more in when I get back.

If Barbara can join in and you can launch before I get back then cool or anyone please feel free to jump in.

Hi friends
I will be ready again in 15 minutes. May I please join?

Bernardngo level 40, 149 stars. Need long distance items only: fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, and jacket .thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back