What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I can join in 50 minutes if you have space.

Sian and David (level 40) need landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

1530 points in, I'll leave you and Luke to it for now. Time I got some work done, will look back in later.

Troglodyte69, can send haze machine, need 1 haze machine & jackets, Troglodyte96, can send loudspeaker, need 2 loudspeakers & jackets please.

Hi friends
I will be ready again in 15 minutes. May I please join?

Bernardngo level 40, 149 stars. Need long distance items only: fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, and jacket .thanks

Feel free, back to work.:(

Troglodyte69, can send haze machine, need 1 haze machine & jackets, Troglodyte96, can send loudspeaker, need 2 loudspeakers & jackets please.

I've completed my rock quest so back to ordinary gifts for me please. If anyone still wants jackets and spotlights let me know,just don't return them. Thanks.

I'm in....put more in when I get back.

If Barbara can join in and you can launch before I get back then cool or anyone please feel free to jump in.

Going out for a couple of hours but will make a start and add more when I get back if you are still going.

Going out for a couple of hours but will make a start and add more when I get back if you are still going.

Sound like it will be quick!

Sound like it will be quick!

Just topped it off. Take off!

Bernardngo level 40, 149 stars. Need long distance items only: fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, and jacket .thanks

Feel free, back to work.:(

Will let my rocket rest after this one. Hopefully Fred will invite us to his weekend launch party!

I've completed my rock quest so back to ordinary gifts for me please. If anyone still wants jackets and spotlights let me know,just don't return them. Thanks.

Jackets for me please. Still need 34. Thx

captain flop (level 37) New items for time to rock quest duty free items,passengers, fuel. Thank you, I love u all ;). I have haze machine and biker jacket

That's funny, I sent you a jacket yesterday, did you not receive it ?

I got yours when i got back to the game after that.
Anyways,I think this topic is now stale. I am getting a considerable number of jackets. Sorry about the happenings which I have brought about.

Last edited:
I have experienced a very odd thing in the game. I had started constructing my airship dock. I opened the game and it was completed. I had a timed quest of 3 days to collect all that was required for the construction. Now, it is gone. Anyone able to explain this?

Will let my rocket rest after this one. Hopefully Fred will invite us to his weekend launch party!

Shall we SUNDAY what time in UK speak works best say 6pm or is that too early just trying to stop future launches getting later as I feel asleep and missed one the other night...

Yea today's is POETS day in the UK which means P..... Off early tomorrows Saturday for our international friends

lv40 173 stars. Nearly finished flights so just Fuel hose (8 ) or Nav module (12). 150 flights to end..

Shall we SUNDAY what time in UK speak works best say 6pm or is that too early just trying to stop future launches getting later as I feel asleep and missed one the other night...

Yea today's is POETS day in the UK which means P..... Off early tomorrows Saturday for our international friends

lv40 173 stars. Nearly finished flights so just Fuel hose (8 ) or Nav module (12). 150 flights to end..

What about 8pm GMT Fred. I remember the first launch was 6 and people were getting home for 7.

Was the first launch a Thursday and the 2nd launch was a Sunday.

We should have different launch times for weekends say 8pm and 7pm during the week.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back