What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Shall we SUNDAY what time in UK speak works best say 6pm or is that too early just trying to stop future launches getting later as I feel asleep and missed one the other night...

Yea today's is POETS day in the UK which means P..... Off early tomorrows Saturday for our international friends

lv40 173 stars. Nearly finished flights so just Fuel hose (8 ) or Nav module (12). 150 flights to end..

Count me in, 7 pm would be nice, otherwise it might be too late to finish.
Today poets day again????? You had one a few weeks ago? Strange people in the UK, poets day

Last edited:
Hi everyone. Please add me, Jirehchi. I'm new at this game and I would like to finish the music arena. I play and gift regularly. Thank you all and have a nice day :)

I've completed my rock quest so back to ordinary gifts for me please. If anyone still wants jackets and spotlights let me know,just don't return them. Thanks.

I still need jackets, amp and haze. Will return another gift for you!

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

Shall we SUNDAY what time in UK speak works best say 6pm or is that too early just trying to stop future launches getting later as I feel asleep and missed one the other night...

Yea today's is POETS day in the UK which means P..... Off early tomorrows Saturday for our international friends

lv40 173 stars. Nearly finished flights so just Fuel hose (8 ) or Nav module (12). 150 flights to end..

Well if you were launching on the old pad, I would definitely join you all but as I STILL don't have parts to complete mission control upgrade, it's obviously not going to happen. So for that reason Fred, I'm afraid on this occasion, I'm out..... Sorry going all dragons den.

captain flop (level 37) New items for time to rock quest duty free items,passengers, fuel. Thank you, I love u all ;). I have haze machine and biker jacket

Count me in, 7 pm would be nice, otherwise it might be too late to finish.
Today poets day again????? You had one a few weeks ago? Strange people in the UK, poets day

It tends to be an expression used by sales reps, whilst the workers are stuck in the office, they arrange their appointments so they can.... Knock off early! You wouldn't be a rep would ya Fred. Lol!

captain flop (level 37) New items for time to rock quest duty free items,passengers, fuel. Thank you, I love u all ;). I have haze machine and biker jacket

It tends to be an expression used by sales reps, whilst the workers are stuck in the office, they arrange their appointments so they can.... Knock off early! You wouldn't be a rep would ya Fred. Lol!

No still at work leaving soon ...

Well if you were launching on the old pad, I would definitely join you all but as I STILL don't have parts to complete mission control upgrade, it's obviously not going to happen. So for that reason Fred, I'm afraid on this occasion, I'm out..... Sorry going all dragons den.

Hi captain flop, I can't do the new one either at the minute, so happy to join your old one if you are interested.

I have a rocket launch initiated if anybody can help (new launch pad). I'm over half way to launch with 23 hrs or more to go.

Completed the rock quest today so I don't need anything more related to this (thanks).

Need fuel hoses, props, deicers.

Nutty

Thanks Nutty.

Rock quest completed! Thanks everyone for the gifts.

Will welcome beacons, any long flight distance item.

Hey Tele,

I have visited you at least twice. It's it shame that it doesn't show. I also seem to have lost most of my visitors but I doubt that's true. Hopefully this will be fixed in the next update. Then we can wait for the next mess up :) but it's just a game, right? ;)

Haha ;) So true :) Thanks for visiting me

I have visited twice!

Sian and David (level 40) need landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Thank you for your visits :)

I visited yesterday, and the day before, my visitors only show up in the morning when I log in

Thanks for your visit :) You're right some of my visitors appeared all together this morning :)

I just visited just now very neat airport also got 5 drops from your buildings

lv40 167 stars. Stop sending me gifts for a few days while I clear my owing list and start afresh :)

Thank for you visit :) I'm happy to hear my buildings were nice with you :)

I visited yesterday too and again just now. My son going on school trip tomorrow to Caen, perhaps he will pass by too

Thanks :) I hope your son will have a nice trip :) I lived near there during three years, two years ago :) Now I have moved in the south west, but I loved living up there (even if French people look at me as if I were a mad person when I say that).

I have two questions :)

The first one is for those of you who have already completed the quest. Once you have completed it, do you have still the possibility to collect things for the arena ? I have 4 amplifiers right now, but I loved to open another arena or maybe two. So as there is still plenty of time I was wondering if it was worth it to complete my first arena right now or not.

And also, is somebody ready to launch on the new pad right now ? I have some points but not enough to go alone and make 2000 points :)

I have two questions :)

The first one is for those of you who have already completed the quest. Once you have completed it, do you have still the possibility to collect things for the arena ? I have 4 amplifiers right now, but I loved to open another arena or maybe two. So as there is still plenty of time I was wondering if it was worth it to complete my first arena right now or not.

And also, is somebody ready to launch on the new pad right now ? I have some points but not enough to go alone and make 2000 points :)

I haven't tried to build two arenas myself, but I think that you should be able to do so. Leather jackets stop dropping once you've completed the quest but the elements that support the building of an arena should continue to drop. I think that one of my friends already has two arenas.

Can't help with a launch as I'm waiting for a rocket to return.

Good luck with both.
Nutty

I've not had a sniff today from flights to Bali......

The only thing that drops are haze machines and I don't need any of them.

I must of sent 70 flights today and not a glimpse of an amplifier.

Any body else had an amplifier drop today?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back