What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I haven't tried to build two arenas myself, but I think that you should be able to do so. Leather jackets stop dropping once you've completed the quest but the elements that support the building of an arena should continue to drop. I think that one of my friends already has two arenas.

Can't help with a launch as I'm waiting for a rocket to return.

Good luck with both.
Nutty

Thank you for your answer :)

I've not had a sniff today from flights to Bali......

The only thing that drops are haze machines and I don't need any of them.

I must of sent 70 flights today and not a glimpse of an amplifier.

Any body else had an amplifier drop today?

Nope - two dropped yesterday but nothing since. My drop rates have been horrible overall.

Spotlights - Other than Ircro, does anyone still need spotlights? Ircro, I will send one this evening.

I have two questions :)

The first one is for those of you who have already completed the quest. Once you have completed it, do you have still the possibility to collect things for the arena ? I have 4 amplifiers right now, but I loved to open another arena or maybe two. So as there is still plenty of time I was wondering if it was worth it to complete my first arena right now or not.

And also, is somebody ready to launch on the new pad right now ? I have some points but not enough to go alone and make 2000 points :)

Hi Tele

I don't think it is possible to collect items for the arena once you have completed the quest. The items no longer appear on the drop list for the relevant flights.

Sian and David (level 40) need landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Hi Tele

I don't think it is possible to collect items for the arena once you have completed the quest. The items no longer appear on the drop list for the relevant flights.

Sian and David (level 40) need landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Thanks a lot Barbara :) So I'll wait. We have plenty of time left, and in the worse case I'll open the arena closer to the end of the quest :)

I'm not the only one then.

Can't wait to finish the music arena so I can free my planes up.

Drop rates have been awful today, I'm still flying for amps on both games, but I have everything else. No more jackets needed for Troglodyte69 thanks.

Troglodyte69, can send haze machine, Troglodyte96, can send loudspeaker. I need beacons, fuel adds & jackets please.

Hi captain flop, I can't do the new one either at the minute, so happy to join your old one if you are interested.

Oh, yeah, I don't have enough on my own. Sorry been out tonight but tomorrow if you are still interested. Thx

captain flop (level 37) New items for time to rock quest duty free items,passengers, fuel. Thank you, I love u all ;). I have haze machine and biker jacket

I've not had a sniff today from flights to Bali......

The only thing that drops are haze machines and I don't need any of them.

I must of sent 70 flights today and not a glimpse of an amplifier.

Any body else had an amplifier drop today?

Yup, I had 2 amps drop today, from Bali and London.
Finished the rock quest too.

You still need jackets?

Thanks for your help everybody, I finished the rock quest!

If you can gift me i would like long distance flight items please.

Still need 30 jackets please, not getting many from campsite, so really need help. Thanks

captain flop (level 37) New items for time to rock quest duty free items,passengers, fuel. Thank you, I love u all ;). I have haze machine and biker jacket

Yup, I had 2 amps drop today, from Bali and London.
Finished the rock quest too.

You still need jackets?

Yes please... 40 to go still no amps dropped.

Just looking at Troglodyte96's airport. Seems his mortality rate is of a similar ratio to mine.

The wife says my airport cemetery is eerily to large for my population.

Still need 30 jackets please, not getting many from campsite, so really need help. Thanks

Just sent you a jacket, if you accept the friend request from Troglodyte96 I can send you another.

Troglodyte69, can send haze machine, Troglodyte96, can send loudspeaker. I need beacons, fuel adds & jackets please.

Yes please... 40 to go still no amps dropped.

Just looking at Troglodyte96's airport. Seems his mortality rate is of a similar ratio to mine.

The wife says my airport cemetery is eerily to large for my population.

That's where GI bury their mistakes.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back