What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Just received my first awful statue, at last
May I join your launch?

Sorry went to look at real flights and it had gone

lv40 173 stars. Nearly finished flights so just Fuel hose (6 ) or Nav module (11). 138 flights to end..

I'm in and can add enough to launch now if you don't mind me taking 1st...

Yes no issue no longer want first place on launches as still after 8 launches trying toget a shuttle so hoping different places might help

lv40 173 stars. Nearly finished flights so just Fuel hose (6 ) or Nav module (11). 138 flights to end..

Oh, yeah, I don't have enough on my own. Sorry been out tonight but tomorrow if you are still interested. Thx

captain flop (level 37) New items for time to rock quest duty free items,passengers, fuel. Thank you, I love u all ;). I have haze machine and biker jacket

I am out most of today after lunch 1pm GMT(making most of the rare UK warm weather), but if you let me know what time we can start and who will start it and we can go. I will still add to the launch but updates may become erratic later in direct ratio to the amount of beer consumed :) I have one powerful bolt and loads of small stuff.

Yes no issue no longer want first place on launches as still after 8 launches trying toget a shuttle so hoping different places might help

Hehe,I had that theory too as I just couldn't get the damn footprint. Then one dropped followed by another. Fingers crossed for tomorrow morning...

Thank you all for the jackets. I have completed that part of the quest so don't need any more of them but I could use 2 spotlots to complete the arena.

Just sent you a jacket, if you accept the friend request from Troglodyte96 I can send you another.

Troglodyte69, can send haze machine, Troglodyte96, can send loudspeaker. I need beacons, fuel adds & jackets please.

Accepted, thx :)

captain flop (level 37) New items for time to rock quest duty free items,passengers, fuel. Thank you, I love u all ;). I have haze machine and biker jacket

UsBourkes and Jal Pilot:
I sent you a request to join the old pad launch. Can you accept?

I am out most of today after lunch 1pm GMT(making most of the rare UK warm weather), but if you let me know what time we can start and who will start it and we can go. I will still add to the launch but updates may become erratic later in direct ratio to the amount of beer consumed :) I have one powerful bolt and loads of small stuff.

Or we can just join jal pilot, see couple of posts back. Might be easier, I too am going out this afternoon

Alternatively, Fred: did you say your launch was already gone? I'd like to join one asap to have time for our sunday launch :)

Sorry to a few of you who have completed the current challenge that I've sent a jacket again to this morning.

Having just scan read the last few days on the forum I've just realised I may of sent 2 or 3 people jackets this morning that no longer need them.

If you return the jacket.....which would be very kind of you....hint hint...I promise to start re-sending long distance items such as modules & proses from tomorrow morning.

Alternatively, Fred: did you say your launch was already gone? I'd like to join one asap to have time for our sunday launch :)

I've got 2 powerful bolts. Can start new one or join jal, don't know how busy jals launch is. Help me make decision???

Yes gone

I've got 2 powerful bolts. Can start new one or join jal, don't know how busy jals launch is. Help me make decision???

Let's wait a few minutes for Jal to reply a cause I would need him to accept friend request to join his launch - also I have enough points to input as well if we would to start our own.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back