What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Let's wait a few minutes for Jal to reply a cause I would need him to accept friend request to join his launch - also I have enough points to input as well if we would to start our own.

Zimterror can join too if they still about

captain flop (level 39) jackets priority please, duty free items,passengers, fuel. Thank you, I love u all ;). I have haze machine and biker jacket

Happy to join jal

Ok, I need to get on with stuff and get off iPad, so joining jal now

captain flop (level 39) jackets priority please, duty free items,passengers, fuel. Thank you, I love u all ;). I have haze machine and biker jacket

Just sent a PM to Jal, says he is online so we'll see what he says

Ok, I need to get on with stuff and get off iPad, so joining jal now

Ok hopefully will see you there

Sorry to a few of you who have completed the current challenge that I've sent a jacket again to this morning.

Having just scan read the last few days on the forum I've just realised I may of sent 2 or 3 people jackets this morning that no longer need them.

If you return the jacket.....which would be very kind of you....hint hint...I promise to start re-sending long distance items such as modules & proses from tomorrow morning.

No problem. I've added it to the other 33 in my wardrobe!

Sian and David (level 40) need landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Thanks a lot Barbara :) So I'll wait. We have plenty of time left, and in the worse case I'll open the arena closer to the end of the quest :)

Also just noticed that the arena is not available to buy anymore either.

One thing I noticed, while the rock quest was still on - I completed it so all gone, the drop rate was much higher. While I had done 200+ flights to Dubai with no luck with defrosters, I got 2 in 4 flights when looking for rock stuff. Same has happened for all other flights that had quest items. and now that the quest os over, flights are dropping very little.

So my advise to those who are very close to completing the quest: refrain yourself from building the arena and wait until a few hours before the end of the quest to actually complete it.

I'm launching on the old launch pad, if anyone would like to joint, that would be appreciated. :)

31 jackets still needed. Any jackets Sent will be most appreciated.

Thanks.

Tried to add you but could not. Try friend bernardngo

Bernardngo level 40, 149 stars. Need long distance items only: fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, and jacket .thanks

Also just noticed that the arena is not available to buy anymore either.

Landing lamp on the way

Bernardngo level 40, 149 stars. Need long distance items only: fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, and jacket .thanks

Stay warm...jacket sent

Just sent a PM to Jal, says he is online so we'll see what he says

Hi all, sorry for the mess... I was on data roaming, so just used it to add stuff to the launch, but did not read the forum. I wanted to be sure it would leave early enough to be ready for the big party sunday.

I'll add yanpi asap

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back