What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Still need 30 jackets please, not getting many from campsite, so really need help. Thanks

captain flop (level 37) New items for time to rock quest duty free items,passengers, fuel. Thank you, I love u all ;). I have haze machine and biker jacket

Will send one tonight!

Yes please... 40 to go still no amps dropped.

Just looking at Troglodyte96's airport. Seems his mortality rate is of a similar ratio to mine.

The wife says my airport cemetery is eerily to large for my population.

Ahaha, your wife has a point! Too many cemeteries.
Will send a lucky jacket tonight, and those amps will drop eventually. Now that it's done I'm bored, trying to figure out what to do next....

That's where GI bury their mistakes.

Troglodyte69, can send haze machine, Troglodyte96, can send loudspeaker. I need beacons, fuel adds & jackets please.

I think you may be right he he

Ahaha, your wife has a point! Too many cemeteries.
Will send a lucky jacket tonight, and those amps will drop eventually. Now that it's done I'm bored, trying to figure out what to do next....

Many thanks I'll let you know if its lucky or not.

The airship shows up after you've completed the dock and all other tasks associated with Duke Crooker. I can't remember how many days it's at your airport but it leaves and then comes back every few weeks.

Thanks for the information. What about the timed quest?

Last edited:
It's been a long time since I finished the quest. Have you built the airship dock? What do you have left to do for the timed quest?

I have the airship dock incomplete. It is beside the incomplete mission control centre. It is a quest to collect all things required to build the dock within 3 days. 1 hr and 20 mins are remaining. I also have to go to Bali for amplifiers. Rope blocks are ok and can be got from flights to Bali. Sandbags are collected from flights to Antarctica. I am already flying all flights to Bali and Turkey. So, I may not be able to finish the quest in time. Someone had sent me sandbags. I request him/her to send it after I complete the rock quest. Till then jackets are ok.

I have the airship dock incomplete. It is beside the incomplete mission control centre. It is a quest to collect all things required to build the dock within 3 days. 1 hr and 20 mins are remaining. I also have to go to Bali for amplifiers. Rope blocks are ok and can be got from flights to Bali. Sandbags are collected from flights to Antarctica. I am already flying all flights to Bali and Turkey. So, I may not be able to finish the quest in time. Someone had sent me sandbags. I request him/her to send it after I complete the rock quest. Till then jackets are ok.

If I remember correctly, the sandbags, channel bar and handling lines can be gifted but you have to fly to get the rope blocks. So, flying to Bali is needed for both quests although I've found that the drop rates are really poor. I don't know what happens if the Duke Crooker timer runs out before you've finished the airship dock.

If I remember correctly, the sandbags, channel bar and handling lines can be gifted but you have to fly to get the rope blocks. So, flying to Bali is needed for both quests although I've found that the drop rates are really poor. I don't know what happens if the Duke Crooker timer runs out before you've finished the airship dock.

Thanks. I have got channel bars and handling lines in previous quests. I have got 2 rope blocks and 1 sandbags. I have to get the rest in 1 day 20 hrs. That is impossible with the rock quest.

Thanks. I have got channel bars and handling lines in previous quests. I have got 2 rope blocks and 1 sandbags. I have to get the rest in 1 day 20 hrs. That is impossible with the rock quest.

All you can do is keep flying to Bali and hope that both rope blocks and amplifiers drop. Soon!

Just start a slower pad 2 launch 2 in at 592 points need to launch in 12 hours or less so ready for Sunday feel free to join places as per points no worries about order

lv40 173 stars. Nearly finished flights so just Fuel hose (6 ) or Nav module (11). 138 flights to end..

I've completed my rock quest so back to ordinary gifts for me please. If anyone still wants jackets and spotlights let me know,just don't return them. Thanks.

I still need about 30 jackets thanks

hi, I could use all types of long distance items, thanks.

Just start a slower pad 2 launch 2 in at 592 points need to launch in 12 hours or less so ready for Sunday feel free to join places as per points no worries about order

lv40 173 stars. Nearly finished flights so just Fuel hose (6 ) or Nav module (11). 138 flights to end..

I'm in and can add enough to launch now if you don't mind me taking 1st...

Just received my first awful statue, at last
May I join your launch?

Oeps, that's rather a busy launch. We will back in time tomorrow, that for sure

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back