What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Thanks for that, what would he like in return?

Troglodyte69, can send haze machine, need 1 haze machine & jackets, Troglodyte96, can send loudspeaker, need 2 beacons, fuel adds & jackets please.

A jacket would be great I've still 50 of the shiny blighters to find.

Shall we SUNDAY what time in UK speak works best say 6pm or is that too early just trying to stop future launches getting later as I feel asleep and missed one the other night...

Yea today's is POETS day in the UK which means P..... Off early tomorrows Saturday for our international friends

lv40 173 stars. Nearly finished flights so just Fuel hose (8 ) or Nav module (12). 150 flights to end..

6pm is a little early for me 7pm would work better, but I will try to fit in with whatever time is set.
POET's day is no good to me, I work weekends :(

Troglodyte69, can send haze machine, need 1 haze machine & jackets, Troglodyte96, can send loudspeaker, need 2 beacons, fuel adds & jackets please.

A jacket would be great I've still 50 of the shiny blighters to find.

Jacket sent to Rigby's City.

Added Rigby's City. The crocker timed quest has just reappeared. I thonk I chose the worst possible time to build the airship dock. Can anyone please tell me: does captain crocker's spaceship land after the specified time?

6pm is a little early for me 7pm would work better, but I will try to fit in with whatever time is set.
POET's day is no good to me, I work weekends :(

7pm UK is excellent

Bernardngo level 40, 149 stars. Need long distance items only: fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, and jacket .thanks

Added Rigby's City. The crocker timed quest has just reappeared. I thonk I chose the worst possible time to build the airship dock. Can anyone please tell me: does captain crocker's spaceship land after the specified time?

The airship shows up after you've completed the dock and all other tasks associated with Duke Crooker. I can't remember how many days it's at your airport but it leaves and then comes back every few weeks.

I have a rocket launch initiated if anybody can help (new launch pad). I'm over half way to launch with 23 hrs or more to go.

Completed the rock quest today so I don't need anything more related to this (thanks).

Need fuel hoses, props, deicers.

Nutty

Shall we SUNDAY what time in UK speak works best say 6pm or is that too early just trying to stop future launches getting later as I feel asleep and missed one the other night...

Yea today's is POETS day in the UK which means P..... Off early tomorrows Saturday for our international friends

lv40 173 stars. Nearly finished flights so just Fuel hose (8 ) or Nav module (12). 150 flights to end..

I'm in. Sunday evening is fine for me.

Sian and David (level 40) need landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back