What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Thank you jim, that's really sweet :) I was wondering if anybody has visited since it was possible to visit me again, as I have not seen any visit. So I was starting to wonder if my game worked at all :)

I just visited just now very neat airport also got 5 drops from your buildings

lv40 167 stars. Stop sending me gifts for a few days while I clear my owing list and start afresh :)

Gone a few hours and 11 new pages of comments!

Just sent 20 jackets, already up to 53. Have my stadium and 40 rock items.

Any rocket launch today? Let me know I'm up for it :)

Gone a few hours and 11 new pages of comments!

Just sent 20 jackets, already up to 53. Have my stadium and 40 rock items.

Any rocket launch today? Let me know I'm up for it :)

Starting in 1 hour will only be on the ground for 10 mins as my launch is getting later and later and can only hide the ipad under the covers for so long before I am spotted..

New pad not old pad

lv40 167 stars. Stop sending me gifts for a few days while I clear my owing list and start afresh :)

Thank you jim, that's really sweet :) I was wondering if anybody has visited since it was possible to visit me again, as I have not seen any visit. So I was starting to wonder if my game worked at all :)

I visited yesterday too and again just now. My son going on school trip tomorrow to Caen, perhaps he will pass by too

captain flop (level 37) New items for time to rock quest duty free items,passengers, fuel. Thank you, I love u all ;). I have haze machine and biker jacket

I can start a launch within 15 minutes. Have the same problem as Fred, its getting later and later. I could start, and another, awake, part of the world can finish it.

Starting in 1 hour will only be on the ground for 10 mins as my launch is getting later and later and can only hide the ipad under the covers for so long before I am spotted..

New pad not old pad

Haha me toou.
Let me start one now then.

I will start a launch on the old pad. Still, still need one photo for the huge statue. If anyone wants join, welcome, be quick

Sorry Yanpi, don't join your launch, have to go to sleep, and I better sleep without a launch, I have noticed

Yeah most definitely

Just wish the stupid facebook thing was not involved

How does the stupid Facebook thing work? Tried sending fuel but just got a dumb popup which I couldn't make any sense of.

Troglodyte69, can send haze machine, need haze machine & jackets, Troglodyte96, can send loudspeaker, need light, speaker & jackets please.

I am now half way there, I need 50 jackets along with 1 loudspeaker, 2 amps and 1 spotlight. Thanks for all the help to date. :)

hi, I could use all types of long distance items, thanks.

Can anyone send me haze machines at Troglodyte69 please? I'm just not getting any from flights.

Troglodyte69, can send haze machine, need haze machine & jackets, Troglodyte96, can send loudspeaker, need light, speaker & jackets please.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back