What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Jimghjj - have jumped onto your launch - will keep a place behind...

A launch!! Again!!! How do you get the wheat. I am waiting for my lander due in 15 mins. Maybe if I can get the field ration and lab notebook, I can join your launch and this time keep behind those who joined before me.

I am adding: rickcc

I am not building the cosmic fuel station as per the advice of some members. Sorry to have wasted your assembly robot ,Troglodyte. But I may need it afterwards to build a fuel station then. Thanks for your help and sorry.

Heres what I got from the launch.

image.jpg

You got my channel bar. I have no more airship dock related things. As for the timed quest, it is almost impossible to do it within 3 days. I ran out of time and nothing happened. You may get other gifts but here, rope block is GI's frustration medium. I will send you loudspeaker. How many do you need. Please post it within 2-3 hrs. If you need 1 and Timul sends it before me, it may be a useless gift for you and I dont want to send useless items.

I have started building the cosmic fuel station. I will soon update my requirements as I dont remember what is needed. But for now, Spaceship engine and assembly robots are all I remember. They would be fine if you cannot send sandbags.

Sorry i missed this...think i was sleeping. Thanks for the advice on the timed quests. jirechi (thanks!) did send a loudspeaker so am good there. I just need one more sandbag and two more "frustration medium" rope blocks - haha. I will get you spaceship engines late tonight. Thanks! :)

Your signature is not showing.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Oh dear, I wonder how long that has been happening, will check my settings, thx. I am using the iPad app, but when I use the website I can see it, so thought it was hiding it on the app because it was my own....mmmmm.

Last edited:
Added my web signature to the app and seems to be ok now, thanks for highlighting this Barbara.

Level 33 - TV Panels, Grinding machines, air vents & Controllers needed to upgrade repair base. Fuel additives & Landing Lights. Flight items and duty free always welcome. I will send back what you gift if I can.

I couldn't believe my luck.......2400.

I was able to ditch the last amplifier and finish off the last 6 side missions to.

I've only spent a few got my fish market sorted.

Thanks Rob, hopefully you will be lucky next time around.

Congrats!

Really annoyed with myself now, stupidly upgraded my repair base with only three days left to complete the rock quest and 3 amplifiers still to go. Didn't realise that I would need a pile of stuff to upgrade it, fingers crossed I have no plane breakdowns now.

Bit crazy that you need to fly to collect the items but if the plane breaks down you can't repair it so you have to use greens to buy them, but I suppose that is how GI makes it's money :(

If you don't mind a bit of advice, you can look up what you will need for each building at http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Building_requirements. Then you can collect the stuff before you upgrade and you'll be able to open it immediately. Saved me a lot of misery :)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back