What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

My guess is to buy as soon as you see the offer. It seems to happen very early in the sale.

Lucky I guess. It's made my weekend! I know, I'm sad.

Thanks for all the rock quest items, just need 2 loud speakers now player name Amanda35 from South Uk.

Sent.

I'll add you right now and send one :) could you please send me a jacket? Thanks.

I've sent you a friends invite, if you except I can send you one.

Congrats!
Thanks, same to you!

ah very nice, thanks. and thanks for sandbag - you finished those off for me :eek:

I've tried adding you but your names to long. If you add me I can send you whatever.

Is there a pattern to getting mega amounts of notes? I'm tempted to try next time.....

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

Just lucky I guess, made my weekend, I know I'm sad.

I read a couple on here had been lucky so had a punt myself and was lucky.

Worth a try if you ask me. Just don't shout at me if its not your lucky day lol

Have finished the rock quest, thanks to all who helped, I couldn't have done it without you x

My gifts haven't reset yet but will send people's requests when they do

player name Amanda35 from South Uk.

Hi guys! I have 24 jackets left to go! I can gift 3 more times today, so if I haven't gifted you already then let me know :)

I just woke up to find several very useful gifts from my wonderful neighbors. Thank you all so much for helping me along. As you can see from my signature, only three items left for repair station and three items left for stadium and then I am good to go for a little while. Please let me know if you need anything specific in return. And thanks again!

Okay, noob question: how do you see someone's signature? I've been trying to figure that out for quite some time.

Okay, noob question: how do you see someone's signature? I've been trying to figure that out for quite some time.

People's signatures should automatically show beneath their posts, usually showing what they would like others to send them. Make sure you have show signatures switched to on in settings.

Troglodyte96, need grinding machine, deicer, fuel adds & flight stuff, Troglodyte69, need fuel adds & flight stuff please.

Last edited:

image-1793218458.png

Not sure if this shows up but go to settings and reading options, then make sure show signature box is on

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I just woke up to find several very useful gifts from my wonderful neighbors. Thank you all so much for helping me along. As you can see from my signature, only three items left for repair station and three items left for stadium and then I am good to go for a little while. Please let me know if you need anything specific in return. And thanks again!

Will send hull parts this evening around 8:30 PST. If you get them from someone else before then, let me know.

After a repair-base-update-disater that happened when I was at lower level, I found, the only safe way is: not buy planes as long as you dont have the right base; wait until you have collected the required items to update the base; do it when planes are on ground (yes it means 2 days on ground)

Or sell the plane when it's broken and buy it again saves the repair wait so long as you have the coins

Needs; Just beacons please

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back