What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Sorry captain flop finger slipped when gifting. I've no idea what you've been sent.

Looking for Flight Modules, Beacons, Fuel hoses & Propellers.

Sorry it's captain Boyington I've sent the wrong gift to.

Me to I can't wait either. I've already got quite a lot of land but after the bonus I'm lucky enough to expand further.

Like me I bet you've been having thoughts on planning. Exciting.

Any ideas on how to multi quote using the forum app?

You and Fannie will have to post maps of your new, expanded airports so we can find our way around when we visit.

I upgraded mine without the transmitters so when I do eventually get them it's ready immediately. Doesn't seem to have made a difference to my game

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Same for me. I am still trying to get my last one...

After my cash bonus, I am going on a land grab with the next sale. I can't wait!

Me to I can't wait either. I've already got quite a lot of land but after the bonus I'm lucky enough to expand further.

Like me I bet you've been having thoughts on planning. Exciting.

Despite having loads of greenies you are provident enough to wait for land sale. My respect to both of you!

You and Fannie will have to post maps of your new, expanded airports so we can find our way around when we visit.

Ha ha. Tour operator in the terminal waiting for you along with your coach in the car park for hotel transfers. Or would you prefer a chauffeur driven limo.

Despite having loads of greenies you are provident enough to wait for land sale. My respect to both of you!

I've blown a wee bit on finishing a few missions off. I paid the 20 off for my Mexican restaurant challenge. I only needed a jalapeño but treated myself. Next flight from Mexico City came a jalapeño and now I have 2 Mexican restaurants. Funny how it goes, as soon as I buy one, another comes along in the next flight.

I've also paid the fish market challenge off to. I've also purchased a few bottomless barrels, secret faucet and business classes.

Few more notes have been spent on powerfull bolts but that's about it.

For the 1st time ever I'm actually looking forward to the air ballon docking. Mystery buildings are always welcome.

Last edited:
Ha ha. Tour operator in the terminal waiting for you along with your coach in the car park for hotel transfers. Or would you prefer a chauffeur driven limo.

Can you please check for my butterfly?

No butterfly yet Frenetta and your avatar is not showing either Luke. I wonder if GI are getting their own back on you two?

Troglodyte96, need grinding machine, deicer, fuel adds & flight stuff, Troglodyte69, need fuel adds & flight stuff please.

No butterfly yet Frenetta and your avatar is not showing either Luke. I wonder if GI are getting their own back on you two?

Troglodyte96, need grinding machine, deicer, fuel adds & flight stuff, Troglodyte69, need fuel adds & flight stuff please.

I didn't think it as showing either. I've had a look on my son's airport and my avatar does show there either.

Rob wu says he can see it, perhaps he means on the forum.

I've linked it with my Facebook to and the picture is visible in my game insight profile.

I didn't think it as showing either. I've had a look on my son's airport and my avatar does show there either.

Rob wu says he can see it, perhaps he means on the forum.

I've linked it with my Facebook to and the picture is visible in my game insight profile.

Make sure you let the game post to Facebook when you complete collections etc. sometimes takes a few days.

I 'll take the limo. Does it have a bar?

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

They'll be someone with a sign waiting as you get off your private jet.

I've blown a wee bit on finishing a few missions off. I paid the 20 off for my Mexican restaurant challenge. I only needed a jalapeño but treated myself. Next flight from Mexico City came a jalapeño and now I have 2 Mexican restaurants. Funny how it goes, as soon as I buy one, another comes along in the next flight.

I've also paid the fish market challenge off to. I've also purchased a few bottomless barrels, secret faucet and business classes.

Few more notes have been spent on powerfull bolts but that's about it.

For the 1st time ever I'm actually looking forward to the air ballon docking. Mystery buildings are always welcome.

I bought an altimeter :)

Make sure you let the game post to Facebook when you complete collections etc. sometimes takes a few days.

I've let it post a couple of times. How many do you think is enough?

I've let it post a couple of times. How many do you think is enough?

Just leave it a few days, should do the trick. I've set up fake Facebook accounts for each of my games and just let them post all the time.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back