What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Can ergonomic chairs be gifted? I haven't seen many people list them as giftable or request them...

What award did you get?

Sorry I could not post last night as I was having probs with the wi-fi.

Hmm i got his bag which had some miscellaneous stuff i cant really recall and was able to purchase the round duty free gift box for 1000 coins vice airport cash. i guess his airship and "airship store" visit twice monthly from now on. how's your game going?

Hmm i got his bag which had some miscellaneous stuff i cant really recall and was able to purchase the round duty free gift box for 1000 coins vice airport cash. i guess his airship and "airship store" visit twice monthly from now on. how's your game going?

If you want to add me, I'll send you a shredder tomorrow.

I don't have anything on your needs list. Is there anything else you want?

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Fine. Seeing that everyone had probs with building control twr lv. 3 , I build launch pad 2. I will buy 2 more hangars and upgrade my ctrl twr when I expand 1 or 2 more times.

Couple of questions:
1) How do we get the training centre?
2) I saw that things required for the notebook can be collected from our own 'astronaut something' (I dont remember). How do we get that and how does it look?
3) Can anyone send me insulation?

Congrats to all who completed the rock quest. I am left with 2 amplifiers to find with 3 hrs remaining. So I may not be able to finish the quest.

Is it possible for anyone to send me a biker jacket? Got around an hour left and only need 5 to complete! Thanks in advance. Id is bekkir91
Any gifts sent to me I'll send back when possible.

Is it possible for anyone to send me a biker jacket? Got around an hour left and only need 5 to complete! Thanks in advance. Id is bekkir91
Any gifts sent to me I'll send back when possible.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!! Fast fast. Accept my request.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back