What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Lol, I know!
But it's a cool image though, right?

Anyway, my repair base just got finished and I managed to fix all the planes except one that needs an altimeter.
So wait another 8 hours for that one I guess.
:) :) :)

Try HVHW's trick. Close your game out completely. Do the double click and close it that way. Leave it closed for a while (5 minutes?) When you open the game up again, the counter on your repair may run faster. Sometimes it works for me; sometimes it doesn't.

Try HVHW's trick. Close your game out completely. Do the double click and close it that way. Leave it closed for a while (5 minutes?) When you open the game up again, the counter on your repair may run faster. Sometimes it works for me; sometimes it doesn't.

Hey thanks! I tried I and it took 2 hrs off the repair time. That's definitely worth it! I might just do that again...lol

I need to get back in touch with what my neighbors needs by visiting this thread more often. I've almost completed my control tower and won't upgrade anything else until I stockpile some parts. The temptation is to build the space stuff when real estate is available. Does the mission control center provide coins or meals?

I need to get back in touch with what my neighbors needs by visiting this thread more often. I've almost completed my control tower and won't upgrade anything else until I stockpile some parts. The temptation is to build the space stuff when real estate is available. Does the mission control center provide coins or meals?

You keep sending me a archive box is this your need as your signature says differently and I always return what's sent at the moment

Mission control I don,t think it gives anything .

Needs; nothing sending me what you need

Not good! But . . . Would you please remind us what it's like to have a life?

Omg, I was afraid someone would ask. I'm afraid I have sunk into a deep depression ;)

:D
You're all the gang of freaks and I perfectly fit in here.
I reached 100 stars yesterday. I know it's not impressive figure for many of you, I post it not to brag myself, but to thank you all for day-to-day help in reaching it.

I reached 100 stars yesterday. I know it's not impressive figure for many of you, I post it not to brag myself, but to thank you all for day-to-day help in reaching it.

I don't play the Airport trading game, but follow this thread.
I just wanted to say what a great post, RobWu. It's certainly in with the overall feeling of this thread with a great caring bunch of players.
Thank you all. :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I decided to upgrade my repair base. Within 2 hours 5 planes down.
I guess I just have to wait until the base is ready. Not cool :(
Another hour to wait...

But seriously, it's actually kind of funny :)

Yes most of us have been caught out with the repair base upgrade! i check what I need on airport wiki first and when I've got what's needed I upgrade. Is there anything we can gift you for the upgrade or are you just waiting for it to complete?

Yes most of us have been caught out with the repair base upgrade! i check what I need on airport wiki first and when I've got what's needed I upgrade. Is there anything we can gift you for the upgrade or are you just waiting for it to complete?

Thanks Jim!
It's all under control, I'm back in business. I knew I was running a risk when I upgraded but I never actually thought all 8 planes would break down within 24 hrs, lol!

Rob, congrats on reaching 100 stars!! Lets have a launch party soon so we can crack open a bottle of bubbly with you :)
I'm so happy to keep you entertained!
And as so many others have stated; this forum keeps me going too! I'm always kind of disappointed when nobody has written anything for a while. Please don't leave us for the foreseeable future!

Good on you Rob!

Has anyone managed to get all the stars? I know Fred ha over 170.

Has anyone nothing to fly for? I suppose that's why G.I gave us space launches!

Looking for Flight Modules, Beacons, Fuel hoses & Propellers.

Good on you Rob!

Has anyone managed to get all the stars? I know Fred ha over 170.

Has anyone nothing to fly for? I suppose that's why G.I gave us space launches!

Looking for Flight Modules, Beacons, Fuel hoses & Propellers.

I think it is hard to get all all the stars because some of the quest only flights ( like the sleigh ones ) disappear on the next update. Since I started playing there have been 61 flights. I have managed to get 3 stars on 55, 2 stars on 5 and 1 star on 1. All those where I have less than 3 have been quest specific ones that were only available for a limited time.

Like Fred I have nothing to fly for other than launch items.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire, landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back