What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

:D
You're all the gang of freaks and I perfectly fit in here.
I reached 100 stars yesterday. I know it's not impressive figure for many of you, I post it not to brag myself, but to thank you all for day-to-day help in reaching it.

Congrats!!

Mai Zack: no needs, gift what you want and I will gift it back

I think it is hard to get all all the stars because some of the quest only flights ( like the sleigh ones ) disappear on the next update. Since I started playing there have been 61 flights. I have managed to get 3 stars on 55, 2 stars on 5 and 1 star on 1. All those where I have less than 3 have been quest specific ones that were only available for a limited time.

Like Fred I have nothing to fly for other than launch items.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire, landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Way to go...both of you.

I'm up to 142 so I've most the Jumbos to finish. I've completed Berlin Mexico working on Seattle at the moment for a second fish market.

I've also Nepal and Antarctic to finish on the blue planes.

I think the attack planes are next.

How many stars in total then? Hang on calculator out...

183!!! Amazing.

Looking for Flight Modules, Beacons, Fuel hoses & Propellers.

Last edited:
I don't play the Airport trading game, but follow this thread.
I just wanted to say what a great post, RobWu. It's certainly in with the overall feeling of this thread with a great caring bunch of players.
Thank you all. :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Richard, thank you! First of all I’d like to take this opportunity to apologize you for the fact that you have to read about our frustrations steming from this game. :)
My former laconic post only reflected the overall feeling of this thread: there is no jealousy or aggression between forum members, but only cooperation, friendship and just fun. It's just the ideal community :)
Like many other players I'd drop this game many times without help coming from this forum. Thank you all!

Good on you Rob! [...]
Congrats!! [...]
Rob, congrats on reaching 100 stars!! Lets have a launch party soon so we can crack open a bottle of bubbly with you :)
I'm so happy to keep you entertained!
And as so many others have stated; this forum keeps me going too! I'm always kind of disappointed when nobody has written anything for a while. Please don't leave us for the foreseeable future!

Thank you! Party would be great! And don't worry - I'm still playing (and flying).

New challenge started! Cinemania!

Build a hotel

Collect 50 films from guest planes

Collect 50 bow ties from VIP lounges & retro theatres.

Last edited:
Y
You keep sending me a archive box is this your need as your signature says differently and I always return what's sent at the moment

Mission control I don,t think it gives anything .

Needs; nothing sending me what you need

Thank you. I am after those for future construction. My sig represents the buildings I purchased and need parts to complete.

New challenge started! Cinemania!

Build a hotel

Collect 50 films from guest planes

Collect 50 bow ties from VIP lounges & retro theatres.

Been trying to get the stuff for the hotel for over a week. Doh!

player name Amanda35 from Dorset UK. BB CITY-Squillion Square

What do you need for your hotel? I'll help if I can.

both Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (iPhone), need flight stuff, fuel adds, deicer etc. please.

Can send towels. Do you need them?

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire, landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back