What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

You finished already?

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire, landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Yes...I wouldn't bother wasting any notes if I was you. Easy one to finish this time.

Had a few spare notes lying around.

Looking for Flight Modules, Beacons, Fuel hoses & Propellers.

Last edited:
Thanks Jim!
It's all under control, I'm back in business. I knew I was running a risk when I upgraded but I never actually thought all 8 planes would break down within 24 hrs, lol!

I had the same "coincidence" with my repair base. :)

Had to crop the original and upload online as the app was not responding.

image.jpg

I'm back in the Hotel business for the challenge. Gave up another time because the parts never come in and it was my first structure that had the additional requirements (rude surprise at the time). Is it true that flights to Cyprus stop dropping hotel parts after a certain level? If so I'll have to obtain my remaining items from neighbors.

I'm back in the Hotel business for the challenge. Gave up another time because the parts never come in and it was my first structure that had the additional requirements (rude surprise at the time). Is it true that flights to Cyprus stop dropping hotel parts after a certain level? If so I'll have to obtain my remaining items from neighbors.

I have towels. Accept my request and I will send one.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire, landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Rob, congrats on reaching 100 stars!! Lets have a launch party soon so we can crack open a bottle of bubbly with you :)
I'm so happy to keep you entertained!
And as so many others have stated; this forum keeps me going too! I'm always kind of disappointed when nobody has written anything for a while. Please don't leave us for the foreseeable future!

Wait for me!!! I need BG algae. Its frustrating me.

Congrats Rob.

Can anyone tell me what the astronaut academy is and how it can be obtained and how to obtain training centre?

So apparently you can actually get the illusive shampoos from the Turkish coast for this quest? I deleted my hotel ages ago because I didn't want to buy the shampoo but now I can get it free? Is GI going nuts? :eek:

And you can get them from Rome and New York as well! LMAO

Last edited:
I have the do not disturb signs, but that is it. Any help gratefully received

player name Amanda35 from Dorset UK. BB CITY-Squillion Square

Just finished yesterdays neighbour visiting session. No algae.
Just saw the new quest. Gave to build retro theatre. Any idea why the VIP lounge was nott fitting in the 2x2 space in which I built the retro movie theatre?

I don't play the Airport trading game, but follow this thread.
I just wanted to say what a great post, RobWu. It's certainly in with the overall feeling of this thread with a great caring bunch of players.
Thank you all. :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I think this is great that you don't play but you follow the thread anyway! Why don't you make the complete jump and start playing? We'll help you! Join the rest of the monkey house!!!!

Good on you Rob!

Has anyone managed to get all the stars? I know Fred ha over 170.

Has anyone nothing to fly for? I suppose that's why G.I gave us space launches!

Looking for Flight Modules, Beacons, Fuel hoses & Propellers.

I have one tulip to get and then I'm just flying to fill in the rest of the flights to become a grand master (or whatever it is) on each flight. I can't wait to buy land and redesign my airport!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back