What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Try visiting me to see if you get a drop from my 'all star movie theatre!

Looking for Flight Modules, Beacons, Fuel hoses & Propellers.

Can anyone tell me what the astronaut academy is and how it can be obtained and how to obtain training centre?

The training centre was received after the first launch on pad 1. The academy is the round silver building with a spikey top and was the reward for the first launch on pad 2. Both were received as part of the timed quests.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire, landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Try visiting me to see if you get a drop from my 'all star movie theatre!

Looking for Flight Modules, Beacons, Fuel hoses & Propellers.

I will in about 2 hrs

The training centre was received after the first launch on pad 1. The academy is the round silver building with a spikey top and was the reward for the first launch on pad 2. Both were received as part of the timed quests.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire, landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

You mean to say that we dont get them if a timed quest is not running? Because I did not get anything after my 1st launch on pad 1.

I've upgraded my town hall. Can anyone send me a calculator and 2 cash counters. Thanks!

I always wondered how to get the training centre. I never got mine for some reason.

I've upgraded my town hall. Can anyone send me a calculator and 2 cash counters. Thanks!

Cash counter on its way.

I have a VIP lounge and Retro Theater under construction if anyone needs to visit tomorrow. Do these things give bow ties to visitors or just to the owner? Anyone know?

I have one of each built, but not had a bow tie yet. Have just started the build of one more VIP lounge and 5 more Retro Cinemas - will be ready tomorrow...

I can send cash counters but after levelling up once(lv 17). I am very close to lvlling up. I will send you then. Till then, you have to think of when abs will send the cash counter that he had told me.

I will in about 2 hrs

You mean to say that we dont get them if a timed quest is not running? Because I did not get anything after my 1st launch on pad 1.

Not sure. I remember some people got a second chance at the training centre but can't remember what was involved.

Frenetta did you get yours the second time?

Not sure. I remember some people got a second chance at the training centre but can't remember what was involved.

Frenetta did you get yours the second time?

I will send you add. radar.

Does anyone know what the prize is for Cinemania?

Airport City: Jirehchi, Needs: 2 insulations, 1 drill machine, 2 power source, hotel items

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back