What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

They give bow ties to visitors, don't know about the owners, been busy visiting as many folks as I can. Is it just me or are the film drop rates from guest planes really bad?

both Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (iPhone), need flight stuff, fuel adds, deicer etc. please.

My guest planes go in spurts. My buildings are open to visitors so feel free to drop in. The theater is on far left towards bottom of city.

Not sure. I remember some people got a second chance at the training centre but can't remember what was involved.

Frenetta did you get yours the second time?

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire, landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

I did but it was just there after that one update. I had completed the stuff for the quest (whatever that stuff was - memory gone!!!) right after the quest finished, so when the update happened that allowed us to again complete the quest, I was already finished and my TC was just waiting for me. Sorry I'm not helpful at all!

Thanks.
I will send drill machine in about 2 hrs.

I'm so sorry, I have been mistaken. I thought I could send insulators, but I send drill machines.

Airport City: Jirehchi, Needs: 2 insulations, 1 drill machine, 2 power source, hotel items

VIP lounges goes on airport side I built loads ages ago at least now they do something

Needs; nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

Gr8 will pay u a visit. Who else has some?

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I have a VIP lounge and Retro Theater under construction if anyone needs to visit tomorrow. Do these things give bow ties to visitors or just to the owner? Anyone know?

I hope so, I don't own either and don't have room for them. I have finally upgraded my mission control building and am ready for a pad 2 launch, yay!!!!! Will check out launch thread shortly. Can believe how much I have to read on here today after returning home from work

Completed my gifting session. Stewartsathome, do you still need chocolate boxes?
I got quite a few bows. Good drop rate but reduced drop of movies. I have yet not finished coll. crom all neighbours. Hope some algae drops

Does anyone know what the prize is for Cinemania?

Airport City: Jirehchi, Needs: 2 insulations, 1 drill machine, 2 power source, hotel items

It's the theater on the left it's slightly different to the other theater.
image.jpg

Completed my gifting session. Stewartsathome, do you still need chocolate boxes?
I got quite a few bows. Good drop rate but reduced drop of movies. I have yet not finished coll. crom all neighbours. Hope some algae drops

Yes or passengers, desperate for passengers still, thx. Can only send welders not insulation

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back