What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I joined a launch from Fannie Fargo but it seems abandoned.

Can somebody help me, I can put in 880 points more but that will still be 100 short?

Didn't know I had one out there. Sorry! I have a lander out but should be back in a few hours. If you are still in trouble, I'll join and dump some points in.

So checking to see if it is just me but is the game crashing for anyone else during visiting?

was halfway through my round collected about 25 bowties went to next neighbor game hung then crashed.

I go back in lost half of my bowties yet the number of people visited is the same.

Basically got screwed by GI once again.

Thanks for listening to me rant.

Peace and Love and good Luck everyone

I usually crash part way through

So checking to see if it is just me but is the game crashing for anyone else during visiting?

was halfway through my round collected about 25 bowties went to next neighbor game hung then crashed.

I go back in lost half of my bowties yet the number of people visited is the same.

Basically got screwed by GI once again.

Thanks for listening to me rant.

Peace and Love and good Luck everyone

This used to happen to me until I deleted all the friends on the waiting list.

Looking for Fuel Hoses at present.

I am going to buy some land and build more in a few minutes. I'll open them right away too.

It's about time you spent some of that lottery money...;)
Can't wait to see what the renovated airport will look like!

Yes jdm is right. Actually think we might have been neighbours once - you must be another one I can't be linked to. Maybe I should resurrect that GI complaint - last time they said they couldn't fix it because of the username problem!

Jdm

jdm- level 40. need: transmitter

That would be good. Would like to be neighbours again.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire, landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

I think this is great that you don't play but you follow the thread anyway! Why don't you make the complete jump and start playing? We'll help you! Join the rest of the monkey house!!!!

Well put Fannie! :)

It's about time you spent some of that lottery money...;)
Can't wait to see what the renovated airport will look like!

I got to be such a tightwad when I was down to 1$ that now I find it hard to spend it! I've been trying to wait for a land sale and then I'm going to buy!

I did but it was just there after that one update. I had completed the stuff for the quest (whatever that stuff was - memory gone!!!) right after the quest finished, so when the update happened that allowed us to again complete the quest, I was already finished and my TC was just waiting for me. Sorry I'm not helpful at all!

It was a weekend of second chance to get TC, after update sorting out the mess with attack planes. I got my TC during that time - just like you.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back