What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Gr8 will pay u a visit. Who else has some?

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I have 4 VIP lounges and 3 theatres

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire, landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire, landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Thx, I visited already thought you and Fred wouldn't let me down

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Thank you got a bow tie for all but 1 I visited :)

Level 33 - TV Panels, Grinding machines, air vent filters needed to upgrade repair base. De-Icer please.

I joined a launch from Fannie Fargo but it seems abandoned.

Can somebody help me, I can put in 880 points more but that will still be 100 short?

Attachments

• image-2932300222.jpg
    image-2932300222.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 132
I joined a launch from Fannie Fargo but it seems abandoned.

Can somebody help me, I can put in 880 points more but that will still be 100 short?

Someone on the other forumn is looking for a launch see airport city launch requests

Needs; nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

Nevermind, Mark82 woke up and put some additional points.
I will be able to launch it.

VIP lounges goes on airport side I built loads ages ago at least now they do something

Needs; nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

Fred - can't remember if I have asked before but can you try adding me? I have tried to add you a few times over the last few weeks with no luck.

Glad to see a quest which allows us to get shampoo. Gi must have got sick of us complaining - I started my second battle with them over this about 3 weeks ago and they continued to say it was giftable.

I have a vip and movie theatre under construction but won't be ready until tomorrow.

Jdm

jdm- level 40. need: transmitter

Fred - can't remember if I have asked before but can you try adding me? I have tried to add you a few times over the last few weeks with no luck.

Glad to see a quest which allows us to get shampoo. Gi must have got sick of us complaining - I started my second battle with them over this about 3 weeks ago and they continued to say it was giftable.

I have a vip and movie theatre under construction but won't be ready until tomorrow.

Jdm

Tried jdm and jdm0101 and both give invalid prom is that the correct options

So checking to see if it is just me but is the game crashing for anyone else during visiting?

was halfway through my round collected about 25 bowties went to next neighbor game hung then crashed.

I go back in lost half of my bowties yet the number of people visited is the same.

Basically got screwed by GI once again.

Thanks for listening to me rant.

Peace and Love and good Luck everyone

Tried jdm and jdm0101 and both give invalid prom is that the correct options

Yes jdm is right. Actually think we might have been neighbours once - you must be another one I can't be linked to. Maybe I should resurrect that GI complaint - last time they said they couldn't fix it because of the username problem!

Jdm

I'm so sorry, I have been mistaken. I thought I could send insulators, but I send drill machines.

Airport City: Jirehchi, Needs: 2 insulations, 1 drill machine, 2 power source, hotel items

Can send a power source in about 9 hours.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back