What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I got to be such a tightwad when I was down to 1$ that now I find it hard to spend it! I've been trying to wait for a land sale and then I'm going to buy!

Lol, I was just kidding! And I envy your good fortune.
Truth be told I would probably be doing the same if I was in your lucky shoes :)

Hotel and Movie reels done.

Halfway to bowties will need another round of visits to finish that up.

Still wish i knew what the military collections are for

Is it only my impression that Johnny Star (from Cinemania quest) resembles (real) Johnny Depp? Maybe he's also a fan of AC and allowed to use his effigy? :)

Cool. Will visit tomorrow and done for today. Thx

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I have a few of each but thought they did not drop so failed to visit others but will catch up tomorrow anybody finished any part of the quest other than hotel

Needs; nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

I have a few of each but thought they did not drop so failed to visit others but will catch up tomorrow anybody finished any part of the quest other than hotel

Needs; nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

Just got my last movie. Hoping to get the remaining bow ties from visiting tomorrow.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire, landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Hotel and Movie reels done.

Halfway to bowties will need another round of visits to finish that up.

Still wish i knew what the military collections are for

Gosh you must have played solid on those guest flights .. My drop rate was poor until something gave me a robot loader and that seemed to help but only lasted a hour

Just got my last movie. Hoping to get the remaining bow ties from visiting tomorrow.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire, landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Ahh you ladies of leisure :) having all day to land guest planes
That's risky to post ...
Hides behind chair in living room and pretends to be out

Ahh you ladies of leisure :) having all day to land guest planes
That's risky to post ...
Hides behind chair in living room and pretends to be out

Hmm. It's a good job I like you Fred. :)

Hmm. It's a good job I like you Fred. :)

I only normally only tease family so I like you too.. This is getting like an extended family pity we didn't all live close as evenings out would be interesting with iPads in tow

Last edited:
Hope this quest continues on to new things following the cinema bit GI re ally control this app as we get things now without updating app

Landing so many guest planes just got the scooter which is a rare lost and found..

About halfway on bow ties and movie reels.

I only normally only tease family so I like you too.. This is getting like an extended family pity we didn't all live close as evenings out would be interesting with iPads in tow

That would be funny. We'd all be sitting together with our heads in our iPads!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back