What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

if you ahve nothing in signature line i think hull parts/laser cutter/lining plate/ampermeter would be good to stock for next upgrade. thanks!

Hi, I do not see your signature line. It should show up at the bottom of each post, or is there another way to view it.

hi, I could use beacons, thanks.

Did anyone ever get a shampoo from Turkish Coast? I'm really tempted to just buy the darn things =\

Airport City: Jirehchi, Needs: 1 power source, 2 insulations, do not disturb sign

I got one shampoo earlier today from Turkey but all subsequent flights have come up empty-handed

Gosh you must have played solid on those guest flights .. My drop rate was poor until something gave me a robot loader and that seemed to help but only lasted a hour.

Does a robot loader really boost drop rate? It's designed to do something else.

Hope this quest continues on to new things following the cinema bit GI re ally control this app as we get things now without updating app

I think this quest was loaded to app during last update and only activated recently.

I've got a stiff neck through bending over mipad!

OMG!!!! I have just got final pic for final collection from pad1 so now have alien legacy....yipeeee!

Don't have anywhere to put it though, like u am waiting for land sale as only have 9 notes

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Captain, congratulations on winning the Alien Legacy!

I've linked my sons airport with his facebook account this morning.

The 5 green notes have not been credited? Does it take some time, that long since I did it i can't remember!

Or do I need to contact GI?

Looking for Fuel Hoses at present.

I've got a stiff neck through bending over mipad!

OMG!!!! I have just got final pic for final collection from pad1 so now have alien legacy....yipeeee!

Don't have anywhere to put it though, like u am waiting for land sale as only have 9 notes

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Congrats captain! I'm still waiting for last pic

Yeah, I'm a millionaire! Got 1001737 coins, wish I could buy land with that.
I managed to collect 36 bow ties on 12 visits. I seems to me that the retro theaters always gives one.

Yeah, I'm a millionaire! Got 1001737 coins, wish I could buy land with that.
I managed to collect 36 bow ties on 12 visits. I seems to me that the retro theaters always gives one.

Congratulations.

I used most of my cash upgrading all hangers. There's not really much to else to spend the coins on.

Last edited:
I've linked my sons airport with his facebook account this morning.

The 5 green notes have not been credited? Does it take some time, that long since I did it i can't remember!

Or do I need to contact GI?

I thought that one happened right away. What's his game name so I can add him?

I thought that one happened right away. What's his game name so I can add him?

His name is Rigby's city.

Did you clear your waiting list yesterday to stop the game hanging while visiting?

I think he was on your waiting list until yesterday. I got the 5 notes. Had to go back to the offer screen and press take.

I'm trying to get him launch ready so I can use him during launches. At times like this while I'm lost in space he will be most useful.

He has 9 notes at the moment and when the land sale comes ill be able to get him 2 expansions for 10.

If you can send him an invite that'll be brill.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back