What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

His name is Rigby's city.

Did you clear your waiting list yesterday to stop the game hanging while visiting?

I think he was on your waiting list until yesterday. I got the 5 notes. Had to go back to the offer screen and press take.

I'm trying to get him launch ready so I can use him during launches. At times like this while I'm lost in space he will be most useful.

He has 9 notes at the moment and when the land sale comes ill be able to get him 2 expansions for 10.

If you can send him an invite that'll be brill.

Looking for Fuel Hoses at present.

I have accepted your sons friend request.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire, landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

His name is Rigby's city.

Did you clear your waiting list yesterday to stop the game hanging while visiting?

I think he was on your waiting list until yesterday. I got the 5 notes. Had to go back to the offer screen and press take.

I'm trying to get him launch ready so I can use him during launches. At times like this while I'm lost in space he will be most useful.

He has 9 notes at the moment and when the land sale comes ill be able to get him 2 expansions for 10.

If you can send him an invite that'll be brill.

I did clear my list! Just sent him an invite so have him look for me. What does he need? I just bought a ton of land in the sale. Can't wait to get home and start redecorating!!!

I did clear my list! Just sent him an invite so have him look for me. What does he need? I just bought a ton of land in the sale. Can't wait to get home and start redecorating!!!

Accepted thank you. He needs video walls, server racks & landing lamps.

He's flying to Bali for dispatcher consoles to get his mission control centre running.

If he can get it opened before my launch then he can take 2nd place. Ha ha

You're not kidding! Look forward to visiting after redecorating is finished. :)

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire, landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

You're not kidding! Look forward to visiting after redecorating is finished. :)

I figured I better buy now. I will never have this much $ again!!!!

Accepted thank you. He needs video walls, server racks & landing lamps.

He's flying to Bali for dispatcher consoles to get his mission control centre running.

If he can get it opened before my launch then he can take 2nd place. Ha ha

I already gifted today so he's on my list for tomorrow. Hope he gets those consoles in time to take that 2nd place! One of these days he'll catch on and you won't be able to abuse him any more :)

Glad to know I'm getting visitors! My game is back to not showing them again!

I have no idea if people are visiting me or not either. I visit you every evening. You're usually out. Probably surveying all the land you bought and drawing up blueprints. Just took a look at your purchase. Wow! It's going to be fun to watch what you do with all that land.

I figured I better buy now. I will never have this much $ again!!!!

Had to go check this out. WOW!!! It's gonna be amazing. Tempted to get some notes myself at next sale.............. No!... stops contemplating spending costa coffee money on airport city ;)

Can't wait to see it. I had a slight rearrangement after purchasing my one piece of land but filled it already.

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back