What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Hi guys,

I need one more power amplifier and i am done for the fuel station! Username gtp1

Thanks in advance

I figured I better buy now. I will never have this much $ again!!!!

Hi, looks great you did a major expansion, I think I missed it but how did you get so much money, I have also done an expansion but nothing compared to you can't wait to see it all built.

hi, I could use beacons, thanks.

What about a theme: evening
It can be anything:
A nice evening sky like yours
Fred on the couch with barney(lol)
Your ipad, playing ac

Ok, will leave mine as is for now then. View from my window in the evening as I play on mipad

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

What about a theme: evening
It can be anything:
A nice evening sky like yours
Fred on the couch with barney(lol)
Your ipad, playing ac

Ok switched to my true evening theme me asleep while still playing on ipad , found it on top of my arm when I woke up this morning

So are you a scout leider ?

Needs; nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire, landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Oh no!!!, I think I've accidentally deleted you with a finger slip. Can you check if I'm still on your friends list and if not can you try to re add me? Sorry!

Ok switched to my true evening theme me asleep while still playing on ipad , found it on top of my arm when I woke up this morning

So are you a scout leider ?

Needs; nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

I were, once, long ago. Friends of mine are the connection of this scouting camp.

Aavatar is the 24/7 campfire

I started changing and didn't like what I was doing. Now I'm redesigning my redesign. I am not addicted. I am not addicted. I am not addicted........

Ah,I remember her before she got rich and she just had 2 cottages and a small 12 seater prop plane :)

I did clear my list! Just sent him an invite so have him look for me. What does he need? I just bought a ton of land in the sale. Can't wait to get home and start redecorating!!!
I started changing and didn't like what I was doing. Now I'm redesigning my redesign. I am not addicted. I am not addicted. I am not addicted........

Fannie, I just can't wait to see your new layout of the city!

Oh no!!!, I think I've accidentally deleted you with a finger slip. Can you check if I'm still on your friends list and if not can you try to re add me? Sorry!

You're gone and I can't readd you I'm afraid :(

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire, landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Ah,I remember her before she got rich and she just had 2 cottages and a small 12 seater prop plane :)

2 cottages and a 12 seater !

When I was a lad all we had was a cardboard box and a spoon .....

A spoon that's was luxury , all we had was a fork..

Hi, looks great you did a major expansion, I think I missed it but how did you get so much money, I have also done an expansion but nothing compared to you can't wait to see it all built.

hi, I could use beacons, thanks.

I broke down and bought $ during the sale and they way overpaid me.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back