What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I've 7 theatres & 6 VIP lounges to visit. Hope this can help anyone with the challenge.

I've maxed out the land now.....disappointed a little that this is as big as it gets but considering I was lucky enough to get the buy bonus I can't complain.

Anyway perhaps I should be cheeky enough to contact GI and ask for a land increase update!!!

Looking for Fuel Hoses at present.

I've 7 theatres & 6 VIP lounges to visit. Hope this can help anyone with the challenge.

I've maxed out the land now.....disappointed a little that this is as big as it gets but considering I was lucky enough to get the buy bonus I can't complain.

Anyway perhaps I should be cheeky enough to contact GI and ask for a land increase update!!!

Woah! That's pretty impressive. We know where to go for quests to visit neighbours buildings, you must have a least one of everything and then some!

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Woah! That's pretty impressive. We know where to go for quests to visit neighbours buildings, you must have a least one of everything and then some!

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Thanks Captain.

I already had a big airport before my lucky bonus last weekend. So I only had to spend about 200 notes in the land sale today to max out.

I've loads of notes left to. Whenever a new quest comes along I will be fortunate enough to buy whatever is needed to help others finish there quest as quicky ad possible i.e theaters like the current quest.

I've tried to accommodate at least 1 of everything, although there are a few quests I've missed out on in the past.

I've also tried to keep the visual integrity of the airport for now by having roads in the right places etc.

That may change if GI are unable to increase the overall size in any upcoming update. As like many others I may need to delete roads to accommodate quest buildings.

Wow that was anti-climatic had a good run on the visits completed the quest.

Recieved coin/exp. and a free movie theater. Appears to be an All-Star Movie theater coins up every 8 hours

Thanks for the help guys

Peace and Love

Last edited:
Glad to know I'm getting visitors! My game is back to not showing them again!

You are on my daily list to visit.

Some days I see all the people who visit me, but most days i don't.

Used to see them all the time. Just another bug i suppose

I have no idea if people are visiting me or not either. I visit you every evening. You're usually out. Probably surveying all the land you bought and drawing up blueprints. Just took a look at your purchase. Wow! It's going to be fun to watch what you do with all that land.

I started changing and didn't like what I was doing. Now I'm redesigning my redesign. I am not addicted. I am not addicted. I am not addicted........

I have to go see! I didn't know there was a limit!

Hi guys, back in business again. After last weekend camoing, I thought I could live without AC. But........perhaps its possible to live without the game, but I miss you all..........So I did start again.
Anyone launching at his moment?
I will switch to the other page

BTW is the theme of avatars changed? Don't want to read all teh 40 pages you all created last week:p

Thanks everyone for visiting! Good to know you're coming by even though I can't see you right now!

Hi guys, back in business again. After last weekend camoing, I thought I could live without AC. But........perhaps its possible to live without the game, but I miss you all..........So I did start again.

BTW is the theme of avatars changed? Don't want to read all teh 40 pages you all created last week:p

If you have something you want to put up, go for it! We are easily convinced to change themes!

Nice to see you back! Hope you had a great vacation!

Nice to see you back! Hope you had a great vacation!

Yes, it was really fun, 40 persons, 17 adults + 23 kids age 5 to 17, on a scouting campsite.
It was a bit cold, a bit wet( typical dutch). But with a 24/7 campfire, we had a very good time

Nice 2 c u back. No theme for avatars, Fannie changed hers to a jelly fish and I changed mine but was thinking of choosing a new one. Any suggestions for a theme?

I started changing and didn't like what I was doing. Now I'm redesigning my redesign. I am not addicted. I am not addicted. I am not addicted........

This calls for an intervention! There's no gentle way of telling you this but . . . you are addicted. Don't worry - we're all here for you.

Nice 2 c u back. No theme for avatars, Fannie changed hers to a jelly fish and I changed mine but was thinking of choosing a new one. Any suggestions for a theme?

What about a theme: evening
It can be anything:
A nice evening sky like yours
Fred on the couch with barney(lol)
Your ipad, playing ac

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back