What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

That would be funny. We'd all be sitting together with our heads in our iPads!

I am still struggling with yor jelly fish did you take it in pink water or something as the background looks different to our sea water

Needs; nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

That would be funny. We'd all be sitting together with our heads in our iPads!

I've got a stiff neck through bending over mipad!

OMG!!!! I have just got final pic for final collection from pad1 so now have alien legacy....yipeeee!

Don't have anywhere to put it though, like u am waiting for land sale as only have 9 notes

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. Thank you, I love u all ;)

OMG!!!! I have just got final pic for final collection from pad1 so now have alien legacy....yipeeee!

Don't have anywhere to put it though, like u am waiting for land sale as only have 9 notes

Well done how about removing one of your car dealerships and build it there

Needs; nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

Yeh congratulations. :) :)

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire, landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Well done how about removing one of your car dealerships and build it there

:p maybe

Ok, so was a good idea. I've done it, thx Fred.

Last edited:
:p maybe

Ok, so was a good idea. I've done it, thx Fred.

Am off to bed now, so hopefully it will be ready in the morning. Horribly ugly thing that it is. Night all, will dream about my new launch tomorrow. Not sad at all!

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Am off to bed now, so hopefully it will be ready in the morning. Horribly ugly thing that it is. Night all, will dream about my new launch tomorrow. Not sad at all!

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Night you will get 20 extra passenger space which is nice

I am still struggling with yor jelly fish did you take it in pink water or something as the background looks different to our sea water

I took it at the aquarium. It's in a tank.

Congrats!!!!

Is it only my impression that Johnny Star (from Cinemania quest) resembles (real) Johnny Depp? Maybe he's also a fan of AC and allowed to use his effigy? :)

Yes I agree,, have thought so for a while, since Jonny Star showed up a few quests back.

hi, I could use beacons, thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back