What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Just finished yesterdays neighbour visiting session. No algae.
Just saw the new quest. Gave to build retro theatre. Any idea why the VIP lounge was nott fitting in the 2x2 space in which I built the retro movie theatre?

VIP lounges goes on airport side I built loads ages ago at least now they do something

Needs; nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

Richard, thank you! First of all I’d like to take this opportunity to apologize you for the fact that you have to read about our frustrations steming from this game. :)
My former laconic post only reflected the overall feeling of this thread: there is no jealousy or aggression between forum members, but only cooperation, friendship and just fun. It's just the ideal community :)
Like many other players I'd drop this game many times without help coming from this forum. Thank you all!

Well put Rob!

Had to ditch a couple of research labs in favor of two more VIP lounges.

Hotel was done months ago that was too easy.

I want to know what they are going to do with the three war based collections.

So apparently you can actually get the illusive shampoos from the Turkish coast for this quest? I deleted my hotel ages ago because I didn't want to buy the shampoo but now I can get it free? Is GI going nuts? :eek:

And you can get them from Rome and New York as well! LMAO

I take it you'll be trying again???? I have AIB if you want it. Will be sending gifts in a few hours so let me know.

I have a VIP lounge and Retro Theater under construction if anyone needs to visit tomorrow. Do these things give bow ties to visitors or just to the owner? Anyone know?

I have a VIP lounge and Retro Theater under construction if anyone needs to visit tomorrow. Do these things give bow ties to visitors or just to the owner? Anyone know?

I'd like to know that as well. I have built a couple more of each.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire, landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

I'd like to know that as well. I have built a couple more of each.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire, landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

They give bow ties to visitors, don't know about the owners, been busy visiting as many folks as I can. Is it just me or are the film drop rates from guest planes really bad?

both Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (iPhone), need flight stuff, fuel adds, deicer etc. please.

I think this is great that you don't play but you follow the thread anyway! Why don't you make the complete jump and start playing? We'll help you! Join the rest of the monkey house!!!!

Yeah!!! That would be great. Lots of monkeys in there you know, Catrol Vancliechin.(thats the scintific name).lol

VIP lounge needs to be built on the airport side.

VIP lounges goes on airport side I built loads ages ago at least now they do something

Needs; nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

Got it. Time to waste money.(not real)

They give bow ties to visitors, don't know about the owners, been busy visiting as many folks as I can. Is it just me or are the film drop rates from guest planes really bad?

both Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (iPhone), need flight stuff, fuel adds, deicer etc. please.

I just got a bow tie from my own VIP lounge. :)

I take it you'll be trying again???? I have AIB if you want it. Will be sending gifts in a few hours so let me know.

Thanks for the offer but I still have lots sitting in my warehouse. Now I finally get to use them!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back