What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business - game discussion

I am so sick and tired of this internet connection error! Can't visit friends, can't fill ships, can't access the crop chat window. These fumbling buffoons at GI really need to get their shit together cos it really is no fun playing this game anymore!

I am so sick and tired of this internet connection error! Can't visit friends, can't fill ships, can't access the crop chat window. These fumbling buffoons at GI really need to get their shit together cos it really is no fun playing this game anymore!
I know what you mean. I'm waiting for next update to sort it all out! the more complex the game gets the more issues we have. Been playing two years now and never known it this bad.

I know what you mean. I'm waiting for next update to sort it all out! the more complex the game gets the more issues we have. Been playing two years now and never known it this bad.

I'm sure that as the game gets more features, the programming gets more complex. However what bugs me is that if there are known issues, fix them first before releasing new things like building purchases, and other cc events. That to me shows that more importance is being paid to money making than providing players with a stable game. I don't believe that the VIP reset issue and the Internet connectivity issue take more than two weeks to address.

I do get that this is after all a business but the monetary aspect vs. the stable gameplay aspect is extremely skewed towards the monetary end IMHO.

I'll get off my soapbox now.

I only want them to post updates that they acknowledge there are issues and give periodic updates. Not close tickets saying it will be fixed soon. What is soon? 3 days, 2 weeks, 1 month? Just some simple courtesy communication.

I will take several incremental updates over time instead of wondering for a month or if they are even aware their are issues. They could be blowing us off as far as I know. Does the upper management even know how bad this is? Do they even care?

Tell us something.

UPDATE on update

MY reply back

(My tix was opened back up)

Please open my ticket back up

Then why does the picture show that I should receive a building brigade for top prize if I do NOT GET a building brigade? I am not getting everything I am suppose to receive according to the personal plan reward screen.

I am sending the four screen shots of just the last personal event to show that a) it says the personal plan CEO case receives the building brigade and b) I did not receive this building brigade.

The last pic is showing it is not even coming up as a prize to gather on my screen.

This is just for the ONE .

Oh and by the way, the sentence corporation RAITING is not available for personal plans .... RAITING should be spelled RATING.

Please recheck all I should be getting again. Either someone messed up and the game is not giving me the prize or someone messed up and the picture is wrong....Something is wrong in the game

Did you ever receive an answer to this ticket? I don't seem to be receiving either the BB or the tool case (which is quite useful too!).

Does anyone have any idea what the alarm clocks are meant to achieve? It says something like ' you've tried to wake a friend, wait until they back to BB and you'll be rewarded' feels like an empty promise or am I too jaded? Or too stupid to understand what they are all about?
The alarm clocks are to click. Wake people up. Come back to our (broken down) game. You get cc and coins if someone comes back.

I call it Desparado button

Did you ever receive an answer to this ticket? I don't seem to be receiving either the BB or the tool case (which is quite useful too!).
oooo this is a good one I got to get the tix am copy paste here...I will but in short....

Yeah, no problem and they took out the picture. I will update this post in a few hrs when I get back from appt

I only want them to post updates that they acknowledge there are issues and give periodic updates. Not close tickets saying it will be fixed soon. What is soon? 3 days, 2 weeks, 1 month? Just some simple courtesy communication.

I will take several incremental updates over time instead of wondering for a month or if they are even aware their are issues. They could be blowing us off as far as I know. Does the upper management even know how bad this is? Do they even care?

Tell us something.
you are dreaming I think. Btw I am complaining to apple about them not giving me things through a ticket on a cc I bought. Plus I just keep opening tîx in BB

A new update is out, and one corp member has already reported that the internet connectivity error has not been addressed.

However, they released yet more new stuff - design studio, modules for the robot etc... I am at a loss for words now! This is getting beyond ridiculous!

EDIT: my iPad auto-updated the game and I can confirm too that the internet connectivity issue has not been addressed. VIP levels still not fixed. Yet we get to collect party hats and fifes for the birthday party. Unreal! Effin morons!

Last edited:
And we never seem to have any internet connection errors on the city credit buying page. Well color me surprised! A bunch of money stealing crooks!

And we never seem to have any internet connection errors on the city credit buying page. Well color me surprised! A bunch of money stealing crooks!

No change so far. Still crash in Corp, internet errors in port. Not sure about VIP since Im not sure what I had before. Seems I had more, but not sure how much more.

Put a Mill in storage by accident. Now I cant get it out, not enough population. I have a long ways till I can get enough to get it out.

I was working on adding a new factory. Now that I need population to get an already existing building out of storage, will I loose what I had built up so far? That is, When I get enough to rescue my Mill, will I still be able to build another factory or do I have to start increasing pop all over again? Though Pop requirements was based number of factories?

Seems a bit of a rip off since I have plenty of Pop for what was already existing, why cant I get it back out?

Put a Mill in storage by accident. Now I cant get it out, not enough population. I have a long ways till I can get enough to get it out.

Disregard. I found the issue.

This part of the game appears to be working and it was my fault (I hope, will find out).

The issue: I have been running my terminal day and night and not collecting from the residential buildings. I was purposly running down my population trying to get a jump on the tunnel task to increase population when I get there. In doing so, I ran my pop below the limt for the amount of factories I had. I just need to add 1,000 or and I should be able to get it back out, not the 20k+ I thought I needed.

The message to get a building out of storage doesnt tell you how much pop you actualy need and the shop shows how much to add a new factory. Got confused.

Disregard. I found the issue.

This part of the game appears to be working and it was my fault (I hope, will find out).

The issue: I have been running my terminal day and night and not collecting from the residential buildings. I was purposly running down my population trying to get a jump on the tunnel task to increase population when I get there. In doing so, I ran my pop below the limt for the amount of factories I had. I just need to add 1,000 or and I should be able to get it back out, not the 20k+ I thought I needed.

The message to get a building out of storage doesnt tell you how much pop you actualy need and the shop shows how much to add a new factory. Got confused.
Ok so u don't do this again put junk in your storage it won't let you store anything more

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back