What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Finally! Got my second clover this morning after countless attempts. Once again, I got it with a level 10 moss and a level 7 flower in the normal cave. I just did something different last night, but I don't know if it had something to do with it or it was a coincidence. I bought about 27 sham-rocks and put them all around the cave. Since they are so cheap and its supposed to attract clovers, I thought "what do i have to lose?" . Second try, BANG! Seven hour breeding time! Now I can go back to chasing panlong and all others that I'm missing (which are quite a lot yet, actually).

Do you think the shamrocks had something to do with it? Like when we were after the LPD, I suspected the reason we had a couple of extra days was because we all bought the astrolabe, so I thought maybe the sham-rocks increase the odds and maybe they have a cumulative effect. Not sure, just an idea...

demonioazul said:
Finally! Got my second clover this morning after countless attempts. Once again, I got it with a level 10 moss and a level 7 flower in the normal cave. I just did something different last night, but I don't know if it had something to do with it or it was a coincidence. I bought about 27 sham-rocks and put them all around the cave. Since they are so cheap and its supposed to attract clovers, I thought "what do i have to lose?" . Second try, BANG! Seven hour breeding time! Now I can go back to chasing panlong and all others that I'm missing (which are quite a lot yet, actually).

Do you think the shamrocks had something to do with it? Like when we were after the LPD, I suspected the reason we had a couple of extra days was because we all bought the astrolabe, so I thought maybe the sham-rocks increase the odds and maybe they have a cumulative effect. Not sure, just an idea...

Congrats :)

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

I finally got my second clover too! With moss 10 and flower 10 in EBI. Clover is my first special that I have got twice, still working on the rest.

GT500Girl said:
The numbers only seem to stay high for a day or two when decorating and adding paths like crazy. But as far as any of us can tell visitors don't do anything for the actual game play.

Thanks that makes me feel better I thought I was failing at the game haha

Fletch I accidently sent u a request ment to hit the name below u and ended up hitting yours sorry about that but u do not have to send a gem back

I finally got my second clover too! With moss 10 and flower 10 in EBI. Clover is my first special that I have got twice, still working on the rest.

. . .or the gates are widening to increase the success rate. Congrats on getting your Clover drag!

super3551 said:
Can anyone give me some hints on how to get slot of visitors? I have three islands two of which are filled with habitats and marble pathways. The last island is under construction but has a sun and a clover on it and still only have 30 visitors! What's up with that?

I have 38 visitors right now and I have 4 islands I have all the dragons and lots of decorations so it seems as they die down after a while..because when I bought the gold paths for my island I got over 150 visitors so I guess add new decorations or dragons..but visitors don't do anything to help your island though so there kind of useless.

demonioazul said:

Congrats on your dragon but no shamrocks wouldn't do anything :s there just decorations

jackcedio said:
Hello Fellow Valers!

I just wanted to say, "Hey!" And give an update on my progress to raise my Panlong from Level 19 to Level 20. I began this insane goal on Thursday morning 08-Mar-2012 at 11:00 AM EST. I've spent countless millions and currently have amassed 2,659,313 treats. .ilUli., Snuggle, and Zsa17 can confirm. So...that means that I'm about half way to my goal of 5,242,880 treats. Crazy huh?

The way I figure...what's the sense of having a gold shrine, if your not going to try to have at least one level 20 dragon. Right?

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Jack from Connecticut

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Wow congrats that's amazing not long now then x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

demonioazul said:

Wow congrats and good luck with the rest x x x

crackupdales said:

Yay congrats x x x

Look at the top guys:)(coins, gems and food:)

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

Attachments

• image-3931605517.jpg
    image-3931605517.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 233
Got my 2nd Panlong using Panlong LV 10 and Clover LV 14. Hope this helps someone :)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back