What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

GT500Girl said:
You did fire/water and didn't get air? You should get air 100% of the time from that combo. :thumbs:

I've not got a second air either, and I know my dragons.

Veebabe

Fletch_smf said:
You get air every time you breed fire with water. Every single time.

I don't understand how come ppl are saying that they can't get a second air!!!!! I wonder if they are thinking of a sandstorm by mistake x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

hey how do u gift people?
ht3.jpg
jh.jpg
bh.jpg

Click on Friends at the bottom right of the screen. Assuming you have friended some people, it's pretty self explanatory from there.

I don't understand how come ppl are saying that they can't get a second air!!!!! I wonder if they are thinking of a sandstorm by mistake x x x

That's what I'm wondering.....

Well that's giving them the benefit of the doubt. The alternative is they are liars and should be booted from the forum.

How do you not get air from fire and water? Any time I have done it it gives me air and it is suppose to be 100%, right?if you are trying for sandstorm I would try doing bone and air, or tree and air.

Got the clover and sun both in the second attempt but am 0-6 for the panlong!!! What am I doing wrong? 0-2 with the blazing and level 4 mud combo

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back