What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Fletch_smf said:
2nd Clover for my son and a 2nd Sandstorm for my wife. Good day of Dragon Breeding for the Fletchers.

Glad your having luck, my first clover first try but I swear I have probally tried for second 50 times with all plants and earths I have :'(

super3551 said:
Got the clover and sun both in the second attempt but am 0-6 for the panlong!!! What am I doing wrong? 0-2 with the blazing and level 4 mud combo

Personally I have better chances with all highest levels, all rares I have gotten have been with lvl10+

Cox780770 said:
Mmmmmmm sounds gorgeous do you do the letters with a mould too if so where do you get all these moulds I would love to have a go myself lol and my sons second birthday is coming up x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Place called spotlight. If u cant find any let me know what u would like and i can send u some :)

Tiffany xoxo

GT500Girl said:
Thanks Tiffany! I was starting to think I wouldn't get it but then again it should be here for a bit longer.

Ive got pattys day off work! I am so keen! My great grandfather was irish :) its good to know u can now breed another if u ever have to :)

Tiffany xoxo

Last edited:
VeeLund said:
I've not got a second air either, and I know my dragons.

Veebabe

So what are u getting when u breed fire with water then? Thats all i breed for money and like fletch said, air everytime

Tiffany xoxo

super3551 said:
Got the clover and sun both in the second attempt but am 0-6 for the panlong!!! What am I doing wrong? 0-2 with the blazing and level 4 mud combo

Have fun. I just tried for three days to get one in both BC and EBI finally got it in ebi with blazing and mud 4

GC ID: Steffany_W

Fletch_smf said:
2nd Clover for my son and a 2nd Sandstorm for my wife. Good day of Dragon Breeding for the Fletchers.

Thats awesome fletch! Tell em congrats!

Tiffany xoxo

Fletch_smf said:
Well that's giving them the benefit of the doubt. The alternative is they are liars and should be booted from the forum.

It's possible that they are mixing up but I think you may be right fletch x x x

super3551 said:

Keep trying it will come x x x

VDL04 said:
Place called spotlight. If u cant find any let me know what u would like and i can send u some :)

Tiffany xoxo

Thanks hun ,I have found some on Internet don't know why I didn't think to look there in the first place ....duh another blonde moment haha!!!! although you will have to give me a beginners guide lmao what choc would I use is it just melted down normal choc or is a special chocolate mix x x x

Omg you guys I'm so close to 100 mil I can smell the fresh new trees on that sixth island lmao x x x

M.PMeyer said:
Glad your having luck, my first clover first try but I swear I have probally tried for second 50 times with all plants and earths I have :'(

It must be Moss + Plant/Plant Hybrid.

Tree+Swamp, for example, will never give you a Clover. Moss + Flower is the best breeding combo because Flowers and Poisons (and even Lavas) give shorter breeding times than Tree and Moss for some of your failures.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back