What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

VDL04 said:
Yay!! Let us know when ur done decorating :)

Tiffany xoxo

I don't even know what I'm going to do with it yet lol i don't get much time to decorate it's hard enough finding time to collect and breed and feed on the shrine grind I'll have to have a mooch at other ppls for some ideas I'm rubbish really loving the creativity of all you guys with these new paths they are all amazing x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

How do you make a air ?
huang3.jpg

huang2.jpg

huang4.jpg

Look up. We've been talking about it in the last 20 posts or so.

altraeis said:
Not at all, took me ages to get my first air and gave up trying for quite a while. Tried again last night after the post from Fletch and got it first go. I had done water and fire many times with no air.

Si

I'm not sure how that's possible it gives air every time ????? What else were you getting from it ?????.

StormEvans said:
Well for me its just impossible. Been breeding since the very first day the clover was released and still none bred.
Seriously these are stupidly difficult for a limited time dragon :(
I dont think I'll even breed one before they're gone :'(

Oh no really hope you get it x x x

Hey folks,

So I'm keen to know what everyone's combos for making Love were. If you can distinctly remember what you used, please reply here or send me a PM.

Cheers in advance.
Fletch

tristan97tfj said:
Reported, also seen you do that on 250 strongs breeding guide:(

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

Some ppl are just so rude x xx

Fletch_smf said:
Hey folks,

So I'm keen to know what everyone's combos for making Love were. If you can distinctly remember what you used, please reply here or send me a PM.

Cheers in advance.
Fletch

I used flower and lightening I got 3 out of 8 tries x x x

Im just wondering if these people that say they are not getting air first time are just trying to annoy us, because it seems like a very simple proccess to get air:(

tristan97tfj said:
Im just wondering if these people that say they are not getting air first time are just trying to annoy us, because it seems like a very simple proccess to get air:(

Yep I think they are x x x

I'm just wondering why they think it's funny or cool? It seems the most pointless thing ever. Do they literally have nothing better to do with their time? That is just really, really sad.

My grandson age 3 has imported Dragonvale into his real world. His friends at kindergarten are digging for dragon eggs in the garden.:D

Cox780770 said:
Omg you guys I'm so close to 100 mil I can smell the fresh new trees on that sixth island lmao x x x

Nearly got the money and almost there with xp. Today's coliseum win should do it either way. Looks like we'll get there together. (y)

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

Fletch_smf said:
It must be Moss + Plant/Plant Hybrid.

Tree+Swamp, for example, will never give you a Clover. Moss + Flower is the best breeding combo because Flowers and Poisons (and even Lavas) give shorter breeding times than Tree and Moss for some of your failures.

I got quite a few trees even using moss flower combo and a few miss as well.

altraeis said:
Not at all, took me ages to get my first air and gave up trying for quite a while. Tried again last night after the post from Fletch and got it first go. I had done water and fire many times with no air.

Si

What were you getting from the combo?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back