What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Fletch_smf said:
Hey folks,

So I'm keen to know what everyone's combos for making Love were. If you can distinctly remember what you used, please reply here or send me a PM.

Cheers in advance.
Fletch

Think I used lightning and flower.

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

hazzarrd13 said:
Nearly got the money and almost there with xp. Today's coliseum win should do it either way. Looks like we'll get there together. (y)

Yeah I thought you were saving for that ,each day I have collected hats I noticed you were always level with me on the cash score and that you didn't have the last island congrats to you, you must have 100 mil now .........I cheated : blush: I spent 12 gems to summon it immediately after getting the cash together at last lol x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

altraeis said:
Not at all, took me ages to get my first air and gave up trying for quite a while. Tried again last night after the post from Fletch and got it first go. I had done water and fire many times with no air.

Si

So what were u getting then? Im curious?

Tiffany xoxo

StormEvans said:
Well for me its just impossible. Been breeding since the very first day the clover was released and still none bred.
Seriously these are stupidly difficult for a limited time dragon :(
I dont think I'll even breed one before they're gone :'(

Buy one. 77 gems isnt much and at least u tried breeding 1st :)

Tiffany xoxo

Cox780770 said:
I don't even know what I'm going to do with it yet lol i don't get much time to decorate it's hard enough finding time to collect and breed and feed on the shrine grind I'll have to have a mooch at other ppls for some ideas I'm rubbish really loving the creativity of all you guys with these new paths they are all amazing x x x

I checked my shrines and my fire is up to 21! Im so excited :D

Tiffany xoxo

rato said:
My grandson age 3 has imported Dragonvale into his real world. His friends at kindergarten are digging for dragon eggs in the garden.:D

Thats so cute ^_^

Tiffany xoxo

VDL04 said:
I checked my shrines and my fire is up to 21! Im so excited :D

Tiffany xoxo

I know it's so good to see those numbers finally moving up......... I finally got all my shrines silver yesterday i only needed 3 on air so while I was saving for the island I was growing pumper melons which fed 3 pans I had to ten and finished it off at last ,I've got a good start on the golds too as I've been breeding pans forever so it seems think I got about 25 lvl 15 and 8 more at mixed lower levels so I think I can nearly see the top of the hill I've been climbing now (can see it through binoculars lmao) x x x

Cox780770 said:
Yeah I thought you were saving for that ,each day I have collected hats I noticed you were always level with me on the cash score and that you didn't have the last island congrats to you, you must have 100 mil now .........I cheated : blush: I spent 12 gems to summon it immediately after getting the cash together at last lol x x x

Should be able to call it later. Nearly there with cash and very close with xp. Won't have money to do much for a while but worry about that later. Busy breeding panlongs for now but will have to go for cash raising soon.
;-)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back