What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Don't give up. I know it is frustrating. Are you doing plant hybrid with moss? It appears that is what you need. I would do flower/moss or poison/moss over and over until you get it. If you keep at it I think you will get it. It's seeming to be a 7% chance so eventually those combos will spit one out. Good luck! :thumbs:

Aah optimism... I've been trying everything pretty much, and i assume anything with plant and earth in it would work, but nothing has so far. I bought one, but I always try to get couples, and I won't buy a second.
It's also pretty darn frustrating not succeeding to breed one myself...

Btw, there was someone asking what was used for love dragons? They were plant, fire and lightning. I used the flower dragon with a lightning dragon. I don't know where the suggestion of cold came from :s

Hi everyone :) #1 son is home for spring break so I only had time to check in now and then to see that nothing new has happened, no updates at least. Lots of success breeding, congrats on that, and a bit of frustration too, chin up :)

Something awful happened in my game this morning, my fire shrine turned an ugly yellow. Lol, I know it's supposed to be gold and I should be all excited, but it's sticking out like a sore thumb. Sigh, I suppose I will have to start working on my water shrine now to balance the island design. That's not exactly the one I had in mind for the next gold, eek.

GT500Girl said:
Your not doing smything wrong. Keep your combo going over and over. It sometimes takes a lot of tries. I think my first panlong came after a week of nonstop breeding in both caves. I know it was more than 50 tries. Good luck! You will get it. :thumbs:

Try blaze 10 + mud 4 in both caves. I just got my second pan in 2 days - one from each cave! Whoo hoo!! I hope you get yours! Hang in there!!

super3551 said:
Got the clover and sun both in the second attempt but am 0-6 for the panlong!!! What am I doing wrong? 0-2 with the blazing and level 4 mud combo

Keep on w/ blaze 10 + mud 4 in both caves. I just got my second pan in 2 days - one from each cave! Whoo hoo!! I hope you get yours! Hang in there!!

Got my second silver shrine, earth and a frostfire dragon to finish my whole collection,now i have to get a second sandstrom, bluefire and frostfire and then i will be happy:)

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

Hi everyone :) #1 son is home for spring break so I only had time to check in now and then to see that nothing new has happened, no updates at least. Lots of success breeding, congrats on that, and a bit of frustration too, chin up :)

Something awful happened in my game this morning, my fire shrine turned an ugly yellow. Lol, I know it's supposed to be gold and I should be all excited, but it's sticking out like a sore thumb. Sigh, I suppose I will have to start working on my water shrine now to balance the island design. That's not exactly the one I had in mind for the next gold, eek.

Well congrats on that gold anyways! :thumbs:

Finally got a sandstorm dragon now I have all types of dragons except for bone and reindeer

Hey folks,

So I'm keen to know what everyone's combos for making Love were. If you can distinctly remember what you used, please reply here or send me a PM.

Cheers in advance.
Fletch

I'm sorry sir, but this is a bit of a personal question isn't it??? LOL (Or were you referring to the Love Dragon?) :D

I used flower and lightening I got 3 out of 8 tries x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Please tell me you had this written down somewhere! Otherwise you may just be taking this addiction this a bit too far! :D

Nearly got the money and almost there with xp. Today's coliseum win should do it either way. Looks like we'll get there together. (y)

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

I noticed you were close on XP when I was gathering party hats! Congrats! :thumbs:

Bmo321 said:
I'm sorry sir, but this is a bit of a personal question isn't it??? LOL (Or were you referring to the Love Dragon?) :D

Naughty. But nice. Lol;-)

Bmo321 said:
I noticed you were close on XP when I was gathering party hats! Congrats! :thumbs:

Many thanks. Finally got there. Yippeeee!!!!
Now to get down to making and feeding some panlong babies then cover they others.
(y)

hazzarrd13 said:
Should be able to call it later. Nearly there with cash and very close with xp. Won't have money to do much for a while but worry about that later. Busy breeding panlongs for now but will have to go for cash raising soon.
;-)

I tend to breed a pan in one cave and dandies in the other for cash x x x

sunfresh said:
Hello everyone!

Congrates on getting your rares or redecorating on your island!!

It has been awhile since I come in. I have been having long waiting moments for a clover to come. And it never came. I was wondering if Backflip just wanted me to spend those 77 gems on the clover or not. habitats are not enough to hold those dragons that I want to breed. Tis makes it even more cumbersome..

I still get lots of moss, poison and trees...

It sounds frustrating of going to miss this dragon if I dun breed it soon.. But then again.. Sigh..

I have tried :
Moss / flower and the reverse
Love/ moss
Plant/ moss
Poison/ earth
Tree/moss

All to no avail..

Me and my son both got one from seaweed and moss both level 7 for my son and lvl 10 for me ,hope this will help a bit fingers crossed for you x x x x

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back