What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Not at all, took me ages to get my first air and gave up trying for quite a while. Tried again last night after the post from Fletch and got it first go. I had done water and fire many times with no air.

Si

What did you get? If it was not air.

Segbert said:
How exciting! Do you any plans for your new island?

No not yet I may have to nick ideas lol I'm not very good at designing things I'll have to have a nose at others x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Hey folks,

So I'm keen to know what everyone's combos for making Love were. If you can distinctly remember what you used, please reply here or send me a PM.

Cheers in advance.
Fletch
I dunno, man; it ain't rocket surgery. Me and the missus, well, our secret was just plain repetition, nothin' fancy. Worked, too, if you hadn't noticed the sig.

TommyB said:
I dunno, man; it ain't rocket surgery. Me and the missus, well, our secret was just plain repetition, nothin' fancy. Worked, too, if you hadn't noticed the sig.

Lmao !!!!! Oh no I can't see your sig tommy what's it say x x x

Hello everyone!

Congrates on getting your rares or redecorating on your island!!

It has been awhile since I come in. I have been having long waiting moments for a clover to come. And it never came. I was wondering if Backflip just wanted me to spend those 77 gems on the clover or not. habitats are not enough to hold those dragons that I want to breed. Tis makes it even more cumbersome..

I still get lots of moss, poison and trees...

It sounds frustrating of going to miss this dragon if I dun breed it soon.. But then again.. Sigh..

I have tried :
Moss / flower and the reverse
Love/ moss
Plant/ moss
Poison/ earth
Tree/moss

All to no avail..

You did your best and I would suggest give yourself a break. Breed some other dragons you may need and come back to clover later. You still have few days to get it.

Hi everyone :) #1 son is home for spring break so I only had time to check in now and then to see that nothing new has happened, no updates at least. Lots of success breeding, congrats on that, and a bit of frustration too, chin up :)

Something awful happened in my game this morning, my fire shrine turned an ugly yellow. Lol, I know it's supposed to be gold and I should be all excited, but it's sticking out like a sore thumb. Sigh, I suppose I will have to start working on my water shrine now to balance the island design. That's not exactly the one I had in mind for the next gold, eek.

Is this your first gold? If so congrats!

No not yet I may have to nick ideas lol I'm not very good at designing things I'll have to have a nose at others x x x

There a lot to play with. Especially the new tiles. Have fun and let us know when you are done.

I'm getting bored with this game. Just been hoarding gems and money until I reach level 30 and get my 6th island. Constantly breeding fogs and blazings for more cash. Loadin up on food now.

On the up side, I got my coworker hooked into DV. Saw him playing Zoo Story and told him DV was WAY better! I'll get his GC ID later and intro him to this fab forum for you all to greet him.

{GC ID: royal w/cheese}. sent with my iPhone using iPF

I'm getting bored with this game. Just been hoarding gems and money until I reach level 30 and get my 6th island. Constantly breeding fogs and blazings for more cash. Loadin up on food now.

On the up side, I got my coworker hooked into DV. Saw him playing Zoo Story and told him DV was WAY better! I'll get his GC ID later and intro him to this fab forum for you all to greet him.

{GC ID: royal w/cheese}. sent with my iPhone using iPF

I am with you too. Breeding for cash and feeding. I wish there is something more to do besides the gold shrines.

"rocket science" TB
Eh, rocket surgery, brain science, it's all geek to me.

And, my signature, for those poor souls who muddle through life using one of those ridiculously abyssmal forum-browsing apps:

-Meow-
•< Got: GhostLoveMoonPanlongRainbowSunLeap Year DragonClover >•
•< Still need: Moon/Sun Breeding Pairs >•
•< Real Hatchery: 6mo to go! >•

Visit the Dragonvale Wish List Thread!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back