What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Birdmaestro said:
I feel bad about the Air controversy and how you two were treated. If you're still reading this please give the folks here a second chance. This is a kind and sharing community that sustained me during a very difficult time immediately following spinal fusion surgery. I'm WAY ahead of schedule and I believe a lot of the credit goes to this group. Everyone gets a wild hAIR once in a while. :)

Poppy

Reading forum tonight gave me the same feelings you've had. This is generally a very friendly community but there have been a few occasions that things have been posted which I have found uncomfortable.
I also asked what the breedings were giving as I am planning on breeding airs to raise cash and wanted to know what else I might get.
Please folks, let's keep it friendly.

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

Thanks, Poppy. I'm still lurking around, because frankly I like most of the people here. It'll just take a bit for me to feel 'safe' here again...feel like the "low kid on the totem pole" in a school yard right now.

Veebabe

I've got your back.

Poppy

Not with the limited free time I have and not being able to use my phone at work. Plus, those breeds are in my air habitats that has the lower money cap anyway. Thanks for the tip though Poppy.

{GC ID: royal w/cheese}. sent with my iPhone using iPF

My mistake - I forgot that not everyone is as addicted as I am. I went right from the pain meds to Dragonvale. I'm thinking narcotics might be better. They're cheaper and you always feel good. :D

Poppy

This forum right now reminds me of a scene from an old WWIi movie...

A group of GI's has been under attack by enemy forces. Now everything is quiet. One looks at another and says:

"It's awfully quiet out there Sarge."

Sarge squints at the trees in the distance and says in a low, barely discernible voice, "Too quiet."

Poppy

Last edited:
Hello DV world!
Yes it is quiet in here, maybe some players are catching up with all the RL things left aside these last weeks. For my part, i know that there is a lot of things which i would need to do but push back down the list. Just a bit on the balcony to smell the spring which is now coming, tulips plants already 20 cm high.
Poppy wasn t it today that you got back to the office?

I feel bad about the Air controversy and how you two were treated. If you're still reading this please give the folks here a second chance. This is a kind and sharing community that sustained me during a very difficult time immediately following spinal fusion surgery. I'm WAY ahead of schedule and I believe a lot of the credit goes to this group. Everyone gets a wild hAIR once in a while. :)
Like like like like like like agree agree agree agree like like like like like agree agree agree agree yup yup yup yup yup.

Fletch_smf said:
Hey folks,

So I'm keen to know what everyone's combos for making Love were. If you can distinctly remember what you used, please reply here or send me a PM.

Cheers in advance.
Fletch

I think it was poison and lighting and firefly and plant and love and love :) why?

I'm getting bored with this game. Just been hoarding gems and money until I reach level 30 and get my 6th island. Constantly breeding fogs and blazings for more cash. Loadin up on food now.

I sort of agree, we started with a vast choice of dragons in various habitats, it was nice to have closer looks on them, some being really beautiful.
Now, we are giving up habitats to only keep those with high cash possibility, raising only dragons which are money bringing, putting those who were so great to look at in the HC, keeping some which are -in my opinion - uggly/kitsch like the love one, and masses of panlongs. And we are obsessed with making money to feed those dragons to get to these stupid goals of 50 per shrine, to get gold shrines which are not even looking great.
In the middle of that, you get a clover dragon which a great number of players can t even get. As i am not making me sick for things not worth it, i bought two and that chapter was closed for me.
So yes, the routine of collecting money, buying treats, breeding "useful" dragons only, is getting somewhat boring.

I sort of agree, we started with a vast choice of dragons in various habitats, it was nice to have closer looks on them, some being really beautiful.
Now, we are giving up habitats to only keep those with high cash possibility, raising only dragons which are money bringing, putting those who were so great to look at in the HC, keeping some which are -in my opinion - uggly/kitsch like the love one, and masses of panlongs. And we are obsessed with making money to feed those dragons to get to these stupid goals of 50 per shrine, to get gold shrines which are not even looking great.
In the middle of that, you get a clover dragon which a great number of players can t even get. As i am not making me sick for things not worth it, i bought two and that chapter was closed for me.
So yes, the routine of collecting money, buying treats, breeding "useful" dragons only, is getting somewhat boring.

I know I feel the same. But is not great to have this forum to share your thoughts and there are people who feel the same as you do. But remember, it is your decision how you want to or if you want to go for the gold. Bring out those adorable dragons you enjoy looking at and switch them out when feel you need to earn more DC.:)

Cox780770 said:
I know it's so good to see those numbers finally moving up......... I finally got all my shrines silver yesterday i only needed 3 on air so while I was saving for the island I was growing pumper melons which fed 3 pans I had to ten and finished it off at last ,I've got a good start on the golds too as I've been breeding pans forever so it seems think I got about 25 lvl 15 and 8 more at mixed lower levels so I think I can nearly see the top of the hill I've been climbing now (can see it through binoculars lmao) x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

I know! Still seems so far away! Im doing my shrines with panlong reindeer and lightning. Getting there slowly. Breeding the panlongs is good thougg. Gives heaps of time to save money for food

Tiffany xoxo

Bmo321 said:
I'm sorry sir, but this is a bit of a personal question isn't it??? LOL (Or were you referring to the Love Dragon?) :D

Lol!!

Tiffany xoxo

skunamuffin said:
I'm getting bored with this game. Just been hoarding gems and money until I reach level 30 and get my 6th island. Constantly breeding fogs and blazings for more cash. Loadin up on food now.

On the up side, I got my coworker hooked into DV. Saw him playing Zoo Story and told him DV was WAY better! I'll get his GC ID later and intro him to this fab forum for you all to greet him.

Breeding airs and sandstorms (if ur lucky to have 2) are quicker for cash then blazing and fog. 4hrs for 500,000 compared to 16hrs for 1,000,000 :)

Tiffany xoxo

VeeLund said:
I would get either a water or fire. I sold the ones I had and started with new ones, and now got an air. I'm assuming for some reason I had a glitch.

Well I know in one update they did say something about 'other glitches not to be named' or something along those lines so very well could be.

GC ID: Steffany_W

There is irony here somewhere, I have been playing DV since it showed up intone app store and could ever get a rainbow and never could get my second sun or moon. I have at least ones fall the specials. Now after my mad dash to get the LYD when it was out I got it on the march 1, got a rainbow, a second and third sun, and than another rainbow. I have been trying to get a second panlong finally got that. Now all I am missing is a silly frost fire! I have yet another48 hour egg breeding and since it was love/cold it could've any of the three. No luck at all with frost fire.

Love the game and everyone on here gives such good advice it keeps me interested when the game is waiting on time :)

Congrats on all your accomplishments! There was a lot to be said for the rares that came out of everyone trying to get LYD. That is awesome you did so well! :thumbs:

Me too! I'm so glad you joined us! I don't know if you looked at the list 250strong made for the rares etc but if you haven't it may help in your quest for frostfire. Hope you get it soon! Here is the link......

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...g-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back