What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

I'm getting bored with this game. Just been hoarding gems and money until I reach level 30 and get my 6th island. Constantly breeding fogs and blazings for more cash. Loadin up on food now.

On the up side, I got my coworker hooked into DV. Saw him playing Zoo Story and told him DV was WAY better! I'll get his GC ID later and intro him to this fab forum for you all to greet him.

{GC ID: royal w/cheese}. sent with my iPhone using iPF

Don't be bored - there's always more to learn. For example, you're much better off breeding Airs & Sandstorms for coins than breeding Fogs & Blazings. :)

Poppy

Fletch_smf said:
&bull;< Real Hatchery: 6mo to go! >&bull;

Awww lol x x x thanks fletch,not sure why I can't see tommys I can see yours fine x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

TommyB said:
Eh, rocket surgery, brain science, it's all geek to me.

And, my signature, for those poor souls who muddle through life using one of those ridiculously abyssmal forum-browsing apps:

-Meow-
&bull;< Got: Ghost &bull; Love &bull; Moon &bull; Panlong &bull; Rainbow &bull; Sun &bull; Leap Year Dragon &bull; Clover >&bull;
&bull;< Still need: Moon/Sun Breeding Pairs >&bull;
&bull;< Real Hatchery: 6mo to go! >&bull;

Visit the Dragonvale Wish List Thread!

I think that the app is better I can't upload pics on the safari one x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

GT500Girl said:
Fire/water always gives air....always...I know my dragons well too....

Are you guys thinking sandstorm?

No, I've been playing Dragonvale for ages. I'm a bit peeved at basically being told
(in other words) that I'm either stupid or a liar (i know the difference between brown & blue, sandstorm is brown)...so I think I'll find a new set of friends to talk Dragonvale with.
I've gotten fires and waters from the breedings for some reason, but not an air. Maybe it's a glitch, I don't know. But it don't matter...I just know I don't feel welcome here anymore...I sure in the bleep won't post an issue here ever again.

altraeis said:
Tried again after a long time and managed to get my second air last night. We must be the the only two who have had such bad luck getting a second air.

Si

I guess so...too bad ppl here think we're liars and should be kicked out...it's probably a glitch in the game.

The thing that keeps this game interesting is this forum! Although it has been pretty quiet lately. Anyway, I've got just 9 gems to go to get my Dtree; I've just got my 5th island and I've just hit level 28 and still no sun!!!!!! Has anyone got any recent hot combos for this one? It's driving me crazy!!!

All I can say is 'wow', I cannot believe the anger and spite that has come my way over the air dragon. If you don't want to believe me then that's fine, I made a simple comment and it has led to this.

I was using water and fire and was not getting air, this was way back when I first started, and I had not tried again until the other night. Was so long ago that i cannot remember what i got from the combo! Yes how convenient, but there have been at least two updates since then and so I can only think that maybe it was a glitch.

As I was not the only one that posted here that they did not get air every time, then obviously both of us must be lying!! To what end though I don't no.

I have enjoyed reading everyone's posts and all the helpful tips but if people can get this angry and spiteful over something as insignificant as this, then this is not somewhere I wish to be. So you have no need to boot me, I simply will not be back. We may all love playing this game, but in the end, it is still just a game and not worth all this angst.

Ps, to the member who went so far as to search and find me on Facebook and sent that very charming message, you have been reported to Facebook admin, and if you ever send anything like that again I will see you in court.

To those that showed friendship and gave advice, thank you and good bye.

Si

As a test, I tried again for air and got a fire. Sold both my fire & water dragons, bought new eggs, hatched & grew them and tried again and got an air. So I assume there was a glitch.

Veebabe

VeeLund said:
I guess so...too bad ppl here think we're liars and should be kicked out...it's probably a glitch in the game.

What were you getting instead of air? It's even written in the description of an air dragon...
'Wizards have confirmed that this dragon is the result of breeding fire and water dragons'

GC ID: Steffany_W

Steffany_W said:
What were you getting instead of air? It's even written in the description of an air dragon...
'Wizards have confirmed that this dragon is the result of breeding fire and water dragons'

GC ID: Steffany_W

I would get either a water or fire. I sold the ones I had and started with new ones, and now got an air. I'm assuming for some reason I had a glitch.

My rainbow is now in his new home. Proud parent....lol. I have redone some of my islands if anyone would like to check them out. I like them but not sure if they are set up correctly to get the most money. Oh well.....my GCid is shire diner. Thanks for all the help.

I think that the app is better I can't upload pics on the safari one x x x
App can't do text styles (bold, ital, etc), or likes, and apparently can't see my signature, which is the real deal-breaker for most folks! I just use to app to upload pics, which is hardly ever.

I feel bad about the Air controversy and how you two were treated. If you're still reading this please give the folks here a second chance. This is a kind and sharing community that sustained me during a very difficult time immediately following spinal fusion surgery. I'm WAY ahead of schedule and I believe a lot of the credit goes to this group. Everyone gets a wild hAIR once in a while. :)

Poppy

Birdmaestro said:
Don't be bored - there's always more to learn. For example, you're much better off breeding Airs & Sandstorms for coins than breeding Fogs & Blazings. :)

Poppy

Not with the limited free time I have and not being able to use my phone at work. Plus, those breeds are in my air habitats that has the lower money cap anyway. Thanks for the tip though Poppy.

{GC ID: royal w/cheese}. sent with my iPhone using iPF

Birdmaestro said:
I feel bad about the Air controversy and how you two were treated. If you're still reading this please give the folks here a second chance. This is a kind and sharing community that sustained me during a very difficult time immediately following spinal fusion surgery. I'm WAY ahead of schedule and I believe a lot of the credit goes to this group. Everyone gets a wild hAIR once in a while. :)

Poppy

Thanks, Poppy. I'm still lurking around, because frankly I like most of the people here. It'll just take a bit for me to feel 'safe' here again...feel like the "low kid on the totem pole" in a school yard right now.

Veebabe

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back