What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Yeah I thought you were saving for that ,each day I have collected hats I noticed you were always level with me on the cash score and that you didn't have the last island congrats to you, you must have 100 mil now .........I cheated : blush: I spent 12 gems to summon it immediately after getting the cash together at last lol x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

It's NOT cheating to use gems. It provides income to the game developers so they can continue to work on the game and provide on-going updates and improvements. If no one ever bought gems this forum would not exist because the game would not exist. Everyone has the right to play the game in the way they prefer to play it. But the folks buying gems keep the game alive for everyone.

Poppy

Last edited:
Hey folks,

So I'm keen to know what everyone's combos for making Love were. If you can distinctly remember what you used, please reply here or send me a PM.

Cheers in advance.
Fletch

I think just about everyone used Lightening & Flower. Things were so loose that it wasn't very interesting.

Poppy

Hello everyone!

Congrates on getting your rares or redecorating on your island!!

It has been awhile since I come in. I have been having long waiting moments for a clover to come. And it never came. I was wondering if Backflip just wanted me to spend those 77 gems on the clover or not. habitats are not enough to hold those dragons that I want to breed. Tis makes it even more cumbersome..

I still get lots of moss, poison and trees...

It sounds frustrating of going to miss this dragon if I dun breed it soon.. But then again.. Sigh..

I have tried :
Moss / flower and the reverse
Love/ moss
Plant/ moss
Poison/ earth
Tree/moss

All to no avail..

Fletch_smf said:
Hey folks,

So I'm keen to know what everyone's combos for making Love were. If you can distinctly remember what you used, please reply here or send me a PM.

Cheers in advance.
Fletch

Cold and flower :)

Kathy

sunfresh said:
Hello everyone!

It has been awhile since I come in. I have been having long waiting moments for a clover to come. And it never came. I was wondering if Backflip just wanted me to spend those 77 gems on the clover or not. habitats are not enough to hold those dragons that I want to breed. Tis makes it even more cumbersome..

It sounds frustrating of going to miss this dragon if I dun breed it soon.. But then again.. Sigh..

I have tried :
Love/ moss
Plant/ moss
Poison/ earth
Tree/moss

All to no avail..

Seaweed and moss worked for me both times, of course not back to back a had a few gazillion trees and moss mishaps in between :) I really hope that combo works for you, keep us posted.

Got the clover and sun both in the second attempt but am 0-6 for the panlong!!! What am I doing wrong? 0-2 with the blazing and level 4 mud combo

Your not doing smything wrong. Keep your combo going over and over. It sometimes takes a lot of tries. I think my first panlong came after a week of nonstop breeding in both caves. I know it was more than 50 tries. Good luck! You will get it. :thumbs:

Last edited:
That is BS, dude. You always get air from Fire + Water. I've done it at least 20 times myself.

Yes it is. I was doing that one along with sandstorm/sandstorm for cash so I bet I've bred them 50-100 times. Was even doing them yesterday or night before immediately after I got my 2nd clover bit I switched it to the sandies because I remembered sandies don't bring in as much cash and I'm doing panlongs in the other cave for now. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Well for me its just impossible. Been breeding since the very first day the clover was released and still none bred.
Seriously these are stupidly difficult for a limited time dragon :(
I dont think I'll even breed one before they're gone :'(

Don't give up. I know it is frustrating. Are you doing plant hybrid with moss? It appears that is what you need. I would do flower/moss or poison/moss over and over until you get it. If you keep at it I think you will get it. It's seeming to be a 7% chance so eventually those combos will spit one out. Good luck! :thumbs:

Hello everyone!

I have tried :
Love/ moss
Plant/ moss
Poison/ earth
Tree/moss

All to no avail..

I know it's frustrating. Stick with flower/moss or poison/moss only. That way you atleast get some 30 and 60 min breedings in there. It's a 7% chance it will throw one out so eventually you get it. Whatever you do don't do those other combos you had been trying....it has been tested over at the wiki forum and this is what they came up with and it appears they are correct. :thumbs:

Edit: mine were from seaweed/moss but the two combos that I told you should yield some lower breeding times and that is why I didn't suggest my combo for you to try but you could if you want. Good luck and let us know what happens! :thumbs:

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back