What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Cox780770 said:
Omg you guys I'm so close to 100 mil I can smell the fresh new trees on that sixth island lmao x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Yay!! Let us know when ur done decorating :)

Tiffany xoxo

Bmo321 said:
Very cute!! Nice Job!! :thumbs:

Thanks becky! Doing my other nephews bday cake this weekend. He wants an omnitrix from ben 10

Tiffany xoxo

Cox780770 said:
I don't understand how come ppl are saying that they can't get a second air!!!!! I wonder if they are thinking of a sandstorm by mistake x x x

Not at all, took me ages to get my first air and gave up trying for quite a while. Tried again last night after the post from Fletch and got it first go. I had done water and fire many times with no air.

Si

Cox780770 said:
I don't understand how come ppl are saying that they can't get a second air!!!!! I wonder if they are thinking of a sandstorm by mistake x x x

I think that's it lol

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

Well for me its just impossible. Been breeding since the very first day the clover was released and still none bred.
Seriously these are stupidly difficult for a limited time dragon :(
I dont think I'll even breed one before they're gone :'(

Skaala2903 said:
Hey Fletch, could you just let me know what was the combo used for Sandstorm?

Got my second with air and quake
Sorry I know I'm not fletch lol

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

Last edited:
Well for me its just impossible. Been breeding since the very first day the clover was released and still none bred.

Make sure you're breeding Moss + Plant Hybrid (I recommend Flower).

Fletch_smf said:
2nd Clover for my son and a 2nd Sandstorm for my wife. Good day of Dragon Breeding for the Fletchers.

Congrats:)

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

StormEvans said:

Don't worry, you'll get there :)

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back