What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

That is appreciated. That you hold harmless feelings toward all here.

But I think that if someone is offended, they surely can speak out for themselves. IMO only. I think at least the person that is being referred to here in this topic can. At least say, "hey, that's not nice!". At least that's what I would do should someone offend me. I would be more upset if someone put words in my mouth that weren't mine at all. And did not represent how I felt about it.

Ok... Now I will be quiet about this all!!! Ugh I really don't like getting into drama. But I do want us all to be friends and be fair to one another.

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)

Nicely said April. . . .i was going to add. . .but it's not necessary.

angel2all said:
Lol!!! Me!!! Let's go! DV 18 and up!

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)

How did I miss Tonys post lol and yeah me too if you'll have me lmao x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Segbert said:
Nicely said April. . . .i was going to add. . .but it's not necessary.

Thank you very much. Please feel free to pm me about anything!

Cox780770 said:
How did I miss Tonys post lol and yeah me too if you'll have me lmao x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Of course we'll have you! I just gotta figure out how to create one from my iPhone!

Does the vernal fountain decoration do anything? It says you can only have 25 of them..wonder why

Have 2 of every dragon out on my islands besides my rares, 2 cold dragon, 2 reindeer, and 2 flowers so I need atleast 6 more habitats. Plant habitat for the 2 reindeers an flower dragons. Cold habitat for 2 cold dragons (so will have 1 empty space) 1 sun and 1 moon habitat for my second sun and moon dragons. Then two rainbow habitats for my 2nd rainbow and 2nd leap year dragon.

Does the vernal fountain decoration do anything? It says you can only have 25 of them..wonder why

It could be confusing, but I guess it has to do with BFS server. Could you imagine 6 islands with 25 water fountains on each island. The graphics of the dragons and just moving from one island to the next will be at a snail pace. It's for practical reasons. What dragon are you breeding or wanting?

To answer your first question, no it just decoration.

It could be confusing, but I guess it has to do with BFS server. Could you imagine 6 islands with 25 water fountains on each island. The graphics of the dragons and just moving from one island to the next will be at a snail pace. It's for practical reasons. What dragon are you breeding or wanting?

To answer your first question, no it just decoration.

I bet they limited the purchase of fountains, because there probably a lot of players who created these volcanos islands. It would not matter to these individuals the cost to decorate a island, because their devices are "JB".

Just a thought. . .light bulb moment here

Wow! Miss a day or two around here and all hell breaks loose! Miss a hundred or so pages of discussion, an update, a chance to breed the first Bloom Dragon, and who knows what else!!! :eek:

Anyway, Fletch, I would still like to get my brain wrapped around this shrine grind thing! So if you don't mind continuing with the discussion I'd appreciate the help!

36 hours is closer to the actual turn around, because you'll be hatching whilst breeding the next two. And I believe $8.25 million is the additional you can earn, taking away the 14 hours needed to breed Mud and Blazing. Please check that math.

If we assume I can collect coins and rotate breeding and hatching every 4 hours beginning at 7 AM and ending at 11 PM daily. I came up with $18M from breeding Mags in 36 hours if I use both breeding facilities overnight for a blazing & a mud. With a Pan in one facility and mags in the other the earning would be $10.5M under the same scenario. (This assumes all breeding facilities and hatcheries are empty at 7AM on day one.)

4 Earth Habitats at 75K collected 6 times a day will earn $2.1 million in the 36 hours a Panlong breeds for. Can I please check your math on how you earn $45 million in 36 hours total, for the park? This is obviously the crux of it, and I know people do, but they are clearing very regularly and/or spending gems to speed up breeding.

Please check my math. I wish daily for someone to check my math, and not just on Dragonvale! (I've been working on my taxes also - any volunteers for that math checking job? Lol)

Here is what the numbers are based on:
Again assuming the 7AM - 11 PM every 4 hour scenario:
Non-rare habitats - 4 metal(level 11-15 mags), 4 earth (2-3 level 15 pans), 1 fire, 1 water, 1 cold, 1 air, 1 lightening - the two 7AM visits each net $900K and the other 7 visits each net $650K - 36 hour total $6,350,000
I have 10 LYD & Rainbow habitats - 36 hour net $8,640,000
I have 2 Sun & 3 Moon habitats - 36 hour net $2,808,000
Total for habitats $17,798,000 + $18,000,000 Mags = $35,798,000
Or Habs $17,798,000 + $10,500,000 Pans = $28,298,000

The $45M number included $24M from breeding mags (I had originally assumed the breeding facilities and hatcheries were full at start) and an additional $3M for the rares as I usually collect them on a 24 hour schedule so they were contributing 12 hours additional income originally.

Hope that all makes sense.

I can, and may, get rid of some of the lower earning habitats. I just like to keep one of each on hand - although I make exceptions from time to time for plant.) I just need to justify the rebuild times first and I haven't quite committed to the gold shrines yet. Hence, all the ciphering . . . .

I haven't had a chance to read the last 100 pages or so of posts, but I suspect Bloom has changed the scope of the shrine grind also. Hopefully there is a really easy, quick way to do this now and I can quit ciphering and just do it! :D

I will try to catch up and see what the latest info is, but wanted to get back to you. Thanks.:thumbs:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back