What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Segbert said:
It could be confusing, but I guess it has to do with BFS server. Could you imagine 6 islands with 25 water fountains on each island. The graphics of the dragons and just moving from one island to the next will be at a snail pace. It's for practical reasons. What dragon are you breeding or wanting?

To answer your first question, no it just decoration.

I think they should have the money for it!!! I mean just a few people (including myself) send $ all the time on this game.... Lol

Sent from. Tricia xoxox. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...g-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

Ok so my lichen + lightening that got me 48 hours bred at 7:45pm turned out to be a moon.

250 you can add if you want.

Lichen was lvl 12 and lightening lvl 15.

I will likely sell it as I desperately need dc for food to lvl my dragons!!! Bred many cactus and they are mostly all at lvl 11.

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)

TommyB said:
Thanks to everyone. We're very excited. No, a master electrician I worked for a few years ago called me up to offer an apprenticeship. Long, long story here, especially if you don't understand licensing in this state. It's not a huge thing in and of itself, and definitely not enough to support a family. But it does let me go back to school and it is another step down the path to become licensed myself. If the economy helps out then I'm looking at maybe four more years before the license exam and any substantial money. On the other hand, if the economy hadn't tanked five or six years ago I would already be licensed today, so whatever all that means. Just glad to be back on tack, even if only for a few months foreseeable, no guarantees.

Would love to write professionally. Long story there, too. Have one book done, waiting for a couple people to finish reviewing before I pull the trigger and release it. Number of other books I need to write, but somehow can't start until this one is out the door.

More excited about the baby than anything else.

Tiffany xoxo

My first thought is yes. However 2 of 3 accounts I have access to bred a 48 hour with their first attempts. The odds of that are pretty low. Anybody else with a 48 hour on their first attempt for Bloom?

First attempt was Bloom (Lichen/Storm), 2nd attempt 48hr (Lichen/Storm)

Good evening DV friends, time for me to do my last check and packing before heading to bed before getting up at sparrow fart tomorrow to head off on our two month trip around the world.

Hopefully I can contain my excitement and not lay awake all night.

As such, I will not always have wifi, and thus I will become less frequent to this great community, only popping in when I can get a decent connection. Though I will endeavor to check on DV as often as I can.

Thank you one and all for your delightful banter and the great source of information that we all share.

Until I return, goodnight and happy breeding.

Simon

Hoping you have a fabulous trip!

Cox780770 said:
How did I miss Tonys post lol and yeah me too if you'll have me lmao x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

I all for that, it would be fun. If and when I would join in on these chats then I would know to make sure my kiddos are no where around..great idea

Ivanabot said:
Good luck with that (lol)

So far so good...I want some of Shellee's gems. She is good at hoarding them, I need to take a few lessons from her :)

williamsbr said:
So far so good...I want some of Shellee's gems. She is good at hoarding them, I need to take a few lessons from her :)

I know the feeling, I always think I am doing so well saving them and then when a new dragon comes out, I go ballistic , I can't spend them fast enough , hee hee

After a bit of testing, the initial data shows you need Storm + Plant/Plant Hybrid to breed a Bloom. For some reason Storm + Lichen in the EBI has a very high success rate. GL all.

Also, Level 30. Yay.

Congrats on Level 30! Are you buying more real estate?

. I'm not going to comment on the "crazy" part of your post. ;)

Oh, oh, oh . . . I've been away for a couple of days . . . let me answer the "crazy" part . . .OK?

Oh, honey, we are ALL, totally crazy! And were before the Bloom Dragon showed up and the gems flowed like water down Niagra Falls! It's ALL part of the great DVA (DragonVale Addiction). Never question, never doubt, never waiver . . . Always believe, always trust, always accept! Nuttier than Fruitcake at Christmas, crazier than a hoot owl, loony as a toon! That's us! It's why we're here, it's why we're loved!:D

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back