What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Segbert said:
Congrats! I love this combo, it could be a rainbow, sun or moon.

Really, it can only be one of those three? And here I thought it could be a surprise dragon, not yet released! Gosh! Lmao

It was started before 7am so it is either a sun or a rainbow, I do know that. I'm happy for whichever it is, but REALLY, REALLY want it to be RAINBOW,

Missy

williamsbr said:
So far so good...I want some of Shellee's gems. She is good at hoarding them, I need to take a few lessons from her :)

I did just that and boy am I glad I did as I really needed them to clear out one of those 48 hrs lol!!! So thanks shellee and you would be proud of my Brendan he had nearly 180 just before bloom release and I think he's still got around 160 so he's doing really well he did listen to you x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Two more dragons to feed to 15 and my fourth golden shrine -plant - will be done.
This leaves me with exactly 11 each air, water and earth to reach 50 gold but also 46 metals!
Sir Fletch am i correct that i am better of doing 11 each chrome, iron and rust which will thus not only make up the golden shrines but also give me 37 metals level 15. This versus 11 panlongs and 46 irons or mags ?

Yes ma'am. That is correct. 11 Pans + 46 Mags would be 57 Dragons with a breed time of 580 hours or 24 Days.

11 Chrome, 11 Iron, 11 Rust + 13 Mags is 46 Dragons with a breed time of 217 hours or 9 days.

Ivanabot said:
I know the feeling, I always think I am doing so well saving them and then when a new dragon comes out, I go ballistic , I can't spend them fast enough , hee hee

But it's good you save in between or you wouldn't have any to speed up when we get a new dragon lol that is the only reason I save them ....to go nuts when the new one is here lol x x x

weipan said:
A friend just sent me a gift, but I can't return to her as she disappeared from my friend list. In fact there were few disappeared,
what happened? How do I get them back? they are still in my game centre friend list. Please help!!

I have the same thing happening to me! I have received a few from "scarletXXX". I feel so bad I can not return the gem. Does anyone know who this is? Or has same problem with this same player?

I did just that and boy am I glad I did as I really needed them to clear out one of those 48 hrs lol!!! So thanks shellee and you would be proud of my Brendan he had nearly 180 just before bloom release and I think he's still got around 160 so he's doing really well he did listen to you x x x

Vicky cool if I add your son on GC?

I am still trying to get my first bloom and quickly going through all of my saved up gems. Had not used any gems since the clover hunt. Any idea if Bloom will go away immediately after Easter or will stick around for a few more days after that?

VDL04 said:
Tricia said she would be lurking but thats it :( im gonna miss her posts. Glad you've hung around. I agree, you didnt do anything wrong :)

Tiffany xoxo

Thanks Hun x x x

250strong said:
you cant buy anymore. thats all!

We believe its due to the animation. That DV could only handle 25 of the moving components.

Tiffany xoxo

VDL04 said:
Yep :) tuesday nxt week :D managers position at a clothing store. Fingers crossed for me!!

Tiffany xoxo

Ooh yes definitely fingers toes and eyes crossed for you lmao ,no but seriously mega good luck to you and let us know how you got on x x x

GT500Girl said:
Jumping ahead here because I only have a few minutes right now..I am waiting to get her email addy so I can send them but I have them all ready to go. :thumbs: I usually take the screen shots and then go to photos and you can email them from there with the little "reply" arrow thing at the top.

Muchly appreciated shellee!! :D

Tiffany xoxo

Skaala2903 said:
I think any of you might have not done the latest DV update.. As far as i know, the DV lists shows the friends if everyone is on the same version..

Since I have upgraded DV, it could mean the player I can't see has not updated yet, correct?

Missy

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back