What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

I'm gone for just under a week and hell no am I reading 400 pages haha :) hi everyone I'm back if u know me :) :p

sent from my iPad :p ... GCID:WraithS.A (me) , cawwottawight (sister), I<3lottie (brother)

VDL04 said:
Congratulations to you and your wife :D a little man hey. Keep u on ya toes ^_^

Tiffany xoxo

I tried to add you last night but game centre wasn't having it. If you want to see islands add me instead gc is same as username. :)

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

VDL04 said:
Yep :) tuesday nxt week :D managers position at a clothing store. Fingers crossed for me!!

Tiffany xoxo

Well done will cross fingers.

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

Bossfanca said:
Just got a 48 hour with lichen/storm!!! Yahoo! We are really cooking, now! A far cry from last night, when my kiddos went to bed wistfully dreaming of the day we'd get a bloom! Tonight they went to bed with a beautiful bloom egg sitting in the hatchery, and the knowledge that in about 2 days they'll know what other "special" dragon we'll be joining our park. :

That is wonderful... Let them know that they also got a great big happy dance from me!!!!!

Sent from. Tricia xoxox. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...g-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

Last edited:
Cox780770 said:
I did just that and boy am I glad I did as I really needed them to clear out one of those 48 hrs lol!!! So thanks shellee and you would be proud of my Brendan he had nearly 180 just before bloom release and I think he's still got around 160 so he's doing really well he did listen to you x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Now if I could just keep to that advise!!! It never lasts... Brendan is way ahead of me in that area... ;)

Sent from. Tricia xoxox. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...g-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

I'm in a rut. I'm level 26. I can't seem to land on one plan and stick with it.

The questions I ask myself:
Do I save for my 5th island, or
Do I sit tight and save a whole bunch of DC and defer all decisions, or
Do I make and hoard a bunch of food and defer all decisions, or
Do I sell off a lot of decorations and build 2 more habitats, or
Do I keep trying for the last 2 dragons I can't seem to get, Frostfire and rainbow, or
Do I keep leveling plants up to 15 for 50, I have 8 done, or
Do I keep making more pan longs, I have 4, or

ANY COMBINATION OF THE ABOVE???

Is this game supposed to build character?

Victoria123 said:
I'm in a rut. I'm level 26. I can't seem to land on one plan and stick with it.

The questions I ask myself:
Do I save for my 5th island, or
Do I sit tight and save a whole bunch of DC and defer all decisions, or
Do I make and hoard a bunch of food and defer all decisions, or
Do I sell off a lot of decorations and build 2 more habitats, or
Do I keep trying for the last 2 dragons I can't seem to get, Frostfire and rainbow, or
Do I keep leveling plants up to 15 for 50, I have 8 done, or
Do I keep making more pan longs, I have 4, or

ANY COMBINATION OF THE ABOVE???

Is this game supposed to build character?

Lol!!!! Welcome to dragonvale addicts anonymous!!!! Haha. I know I ponder that daily but I'm too impatient to wait, so I just keep on going in whatever direction. Like right now I'm breeding for dc to feed my dragons....all the while still going for my shrines!! So guess it really a loaded question with a loaded non-solution from me. ;)

April GCID Servant 16:9 ( daughter Allison GCID Angel2all. daughter Amanda GCID Servant to One)

It makes me feel better I'm not the only one meandering around like a butterfly then. Lol. It's like having late life ADD.

Bloom dragon

I got a 13 hr breeding! I was using storm/lichen but got storms and one cactus. I did that 3 or 4 times then tried Storm/Clover and it worked first try!:D I tried in the special island and got a 14 hr. :mad:

Oh I forgot there's another question I ask myself... How many vitamins do I have to take every day to decipher what Poppy et al are talking about when I read stuff like:
You need
14 magnetics
32 pan longs
8 Chrystal's
And a partridge in a pear tree

Victoria123 said:
Oh I forgot there's another question I ask myself... How many vitamins do I have to take every day to decipher what Poppy et al are talking about when I read stuff like:
You need
14 magnetics
32 pan longs
8 Chrystal's
And a partridge in a pear tree

That's us trying to figure out which dragons to breed optimally to reach getting to gold shrines. Lol!

April GCID Servant 16:9 ( daughter Allison GCID Angel2all. daughter Amanda GCID Servant to One)

Robotponys said:
I got a 13 hr breeding! I was using storm/lichen but got storms and one cactus. I did that 3 or 4 times then tried Storm/Clover and it worked first try!:D I tried in the special island and got a 14 hr. :mad:

Congrats on your bloom!!!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back