What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Pet

Yes, all three kittens get on very well. It's the older cats who have problems with them. Trixie hates them full stop. Sam tolerates them but they have to keep their distance. He does, however, let them eat his dinner. Pathetic!

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Reminds me of a nursery rhyme----The three little kittens...

Sent from my iPad using iPF

leelai said:
Have lost their mittens.......that was a favourite!

"NO NO NO NO NO NOnonono .....". My Gran's Siamese Cat's favourite expression. :)

Expression being frequently repeated by Moira Stewart to Chris Evans on Radio 2! :D

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Richard Brown said:
"NO NO NO NO NO NOnonono .....". My Gran's Siamese Cat's favourite expression. :)

Expression being frequently repeated by Moira Stewart to Chris Evans on Radio 2! :D

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Oh Richard!! :O

Do you know how long it took me to get that out of my head yesterday?

Now it's there again. :D

I know this has Nothing to do with pets but I just HAD to share this fascinating video with all of you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, definitely the vet needs to see what is wrong. Please let us know what their diagnosis is?

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back