What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Pet

dadnmad said:
Took him to 2 different vets, & they both said that they would need to operate to see the extent of the damage, but I get the feeling that their both motivated by money. The reason I think that is because on any of the websites I've checked, they reckon that an X-ray is the obvious route to take.

still an ipad 1 man & ain't apples *****.

I live in Manchester. Oh & he's just started shedding loads (& very comical too).

dadnmad said:
Took him to 2 different vets, & they both said that they would need to operate to see the extent of the damage, but I get the feeling that their both motivated by money. The reason I think that is because on any of the websites I've checked, they reckon that an X-ray is the obvious route to take.

I just sent you a PM :)

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

Richard Brown said:
I think I can see where your talent is, Amy. Look out Hollywood ;)

is Belle a terrier cross breed?

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Thanks ^^
Belle is a pure bred

Amy Rose The Hedgehog said:
Thanks ^^
Belle is a pure bred

I'm not too good with identifying dog breeds. Way back, our family dog was a right mixture with Chow and Terrier in his lineage. I think we called him Puppy. He was a great companion, and very good at following trails. I think he was a good "ratter" thanks to the terrier in his genes.

A colleague at work kept terriers. He kept us amused with tales of the dogs' tenacity and ferocity. My friend Terry was from the country and he used his dog to clear vermin from their burrows.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I am having probs since updating.....Molly said, terriers are the best!

Last edited:
Richard Brown said:
I'm not too good with identifying dog breeds. Way back, our family dog was a right mixture with Chow and Terrier in his lineage. I think we called him Puppy. He was a great companion, and very good at following trails. I think he was a good "ratter" thanks to the terrier in his genes.

A colleague at work kept terriers. He kept us amused with tales of the dogs' tenacity and ferocity. My friend Terry was from the country and he used his dog to clear vermin from their burrows.

Wow neat! I love dogs :)

Amy Rose The Hedgehog said:
Hey anyone know any jack Russell breeders in Michigan?
We're thinking of getting a male about 12 weeks old.

Google JRTCA Amy. That should answer your question.

I was made aware of this clip. Welcome Einstein the Grey Parrot. Check out this video on YouTube:

Last edited by a moderator:
Me holding Belle

Yes, it's me holding her of course! ;)

Attachments

• image-1727415857.jpg
    image-1727415857.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 117

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back