What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Thanks! Hopefully I can get back up to where I was. Although I lost all my quest buildings :(

Don't worry, will do as much as we can to help u get your city back.

Damn GI(in Homer Simpson voice)

I'm putting up a new avatar. Don't know if you can see it in the game but this is for all of you who are desiring a bit of warm, sunny weather. I took this pic yesterday on my walk. It was a beautiful day and I thought of you guys! :)

I saw it wen I visited you. And captain happens to have a sunny one too!!! At that point it was hailing outside my window. You gotta love British weather!

I have tried to link my game to a dummy fb account. Deleted all the gi links from my real fb then waited until airport city wanted to post to fb and logged into the dummy account. Now my airport city game seems to be linked to the new account although my gi account still seems linked to the real one. I have changed my avatar here too - is the new one now showing in the game?

Thanks
Jdm

jdm- level 40. need: transmitter

I have tried to link my game to a dummy fb account. Deleted all the gi links from my real fb then waited until airport city wanted to post to fb and logged into the dummy account. Now my airport city game seems to be linked to the new account although my gi account still seems linked to the real one. I have changed my avatar here too - is the new one now showing in the game?

Thanks
Jdm

So cute! It's still cookies in your game though

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Hello AC friends. I am finally back. I could not get the iPad forum to work despite the game working. It is definitely more fun playing this addicting game with a forum of friends. Had a lot of lonely solo space trips. Really ready to help others again and laugh at our launch parties. Cheers!

Bernardngo level 40, 171 stars. Nothing needed, will return gifts within 24 hours. Thank you

Hello AC friends. I am finally back. I could not get the iPad forum to work despite the game working. It is definitely more fun playing this addicting game with a forum of friends. Had a lot of lonely solo space trips. Really ready to help others again and laugh at our launch parties. Cheers!

Bernardngo level 40, 171 stars. Nothing needed, will return gifts within 24 hours. Thank you

Welcome back.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar or spare wire. Thank you :)

Welcome back.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar or spare wire. Thank you :)

Spare wire just sent. No need to return

Thanks
Jdm

It's a cow in the game now, erm... It is a cow?

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Welcome Back

Thanks
Jdm

It's still your old avatar showing in my game.

neither Troglodyte69 (iPad) or Troglodyte96 (iPhone), really need anything (except damn wheat) just now, but any flight stuff is always welcome, thanks..

Hey everyone! Thanks to the wonderful GI team, my airport (at level 36) was erased. I was friends with several of you, I was username11223344. They issued me a credit to get my level and land back but I'm starting from scratch with planes, buildings and missions so please friend me. Luckily with my level restored I can still gift everything. My new username they gave is username11223345 (original huh?) I'll keep an eye on here to what everyone needs. Right now I really need stuff to upgrade my buildings and for the hotel.
Thanks!

If I can advise you please jump to page #807 of this forum and read making-blood-run-cold story of UsBourkes, who - as you - lost his city and somehow forced GI to restore his city back (positive solution is on page #832). Maybe you'll find any clue?

@ Bernardngo: Welcome back!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back