What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

If I can advise you please jump to page #807 of this forum and read making-blood-run-cold story of UsBourkes, who - as you - lost his city and somehow forced GI to restore his city back (positive solution is on page #832). Maybe you'll find any clue?

@ Bernardngo: Welcome back!

Hmm...I wonder if someone else is currently running my city. I keep bugging GI, filing tickets but we will see.

I now have all of my hotel stuff minus the disposable shampoos. Thanks everyone!

Hello AC friends. I am finally back. I could not get the iPad forum to work despite the game working. It is definitely more fun playing this addicting game with a forum of friends. Had a lot of lonely solo space trips. Really ready to help others again and laugh at our launch parties. Cheers!

Bernardngo level 40, 171 stars. Nothing needed, will return gifts within 24 hours. Thank you

I was wondering where you'd gone off to!

I have tried to link my game to a dummy fb account. Deleted all the gi links from my real fb then waited until airport city wanted to post to fb and logged into the dummy account. Now my airport city game seems to be linked to the new account although my gi account still seems linked to the real one. I have changed my avatar here too - is the new one now showing in the game?

Thanks
Jdm

jdm- level 40. need: transmitter

So you have achieved the impossible!!! Please tell me EXACTLY what you did.

I opened it and it started back at the very beginning, like I had just installed the game.

Thx for the gift. I don't know what to send you as your signature is not showing on the ipad.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar or spare wire. Thank you :)

I was wondering where you'd gone off to!

Missed you all dearly...no fun flying by yourself, glad to be with my friends again!

Bernardngo level 40, 171 stars. Nothing needed, will return gifts within 24 hours. Thank you

Thx for the gift. I don't know what to send you as your signature is not showing on the ipad.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar or spare wire. Thank you :)

Add me: username11223345
NEED: shredder, stamp, cash counter, server rack, flight helmet & goggles, textbook, slide rule, projector, radar
HAVE: air-conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, radar, channel bar, DND sign, radio transmitter, video wall, guestbook, fuel supply, fuel additives, drill machine, solar cell, cash counter, lining plate, cooling chamber, nav module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, deicer, air filter

Hope you can see this, hope it helps

NEED: shredder, stamp, cash counter, server rack, flight helmet & goggles, textbook, slide rule, projector, radar
HAVE: air-conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, radar, channel bar, DND sign, radio transmitter, video wall, guestbook, fuel supply, fuel additives, drill machine, solar cell, cash counter, lining plate, cooling chamber, nav module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, deicer, air filter

Thanks for sharing for me!

Thanks! I haven't been able to see it either.

Hello AC friends. I am finally back. I could not get the iPad forum to work despite the game working. It is definitely more fun playing this addicting game with a forum of friends. Had a lot of lonely solo space trips. Really ready to help others again and laugh at our launch parties. Cheers!

Welcome back.

I opened it and it started back at the very beginning, like I had just installed the game.

Fine, but how could you do it to Lv. 32 in 1 day? It shows you at lv. 32 in my game.

How many more cash counters do you need?

That would be very expensive for me, as I would throw my iPad through the window if that happened to me....

Playing from the beginning is better than no playing at all.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back