What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Add me: username11223345
NEED: shredder, stamp, cash counter, server rack, flight helmet & goggles, textbook, slide rule, projector, radar
HAVE: air-conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, radar, channel bar, DND sign, radio transmitter, video wall, guestbook, fuel supply, fuel additives, drill machine, solar cell, cash counter, lining plate, cooling chamber, nav module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, deicer, air filter

Hope you can see this, hope it helps

That's great thanks.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar or spare wire. Thank you :)

So you have achieved the impossible!!! Please tell me EXACTLY what you did.

It's not impossible - I did the same switch to dummy FB a few weeks ago, although GI game centre still remembers data of old FB profile.

I have upgraded my ctrl. twr. to lv. 3. Please send 1 weather display and 2 text books. 1 more spaceship engine is required for cosmic fuel stn. Can robot testers be gifted?

That's great thanks.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar or spare wire. Thank you :)

Hi Barbara,
Just curious how you got 183 stars...congrats! I have finished all destinations and have only 171 stars. What am I missing? Kind of boring now just doing space flights...hope we get an upgrade soon... Thanks

Bernardngo level 40, 171 stars. Nothing needed, will return gifts within 24 hours. Thank you

Hi Barbara,
Just curious how you got 183 stars...congrats! I have finished all destinations and have only 171 stars. What am I missing? Kind of boring now just doing space flights...hope we get an upgrade soon... Thanks

Bernardngo level 40, 171 stars. Nothing needed, will return gifts within 24 hours. Thank you

Barbara has got 187 and you have got 171. I have got 41 flights and 47x3=141. So I can currently get even less than you. Where did you get the 10 extre flights?

Can you please send anything from my signature?

Hi Barbara,

As well as the destinations that are always available I have got stars on some of the flights that are quest specific such as the sleigh flights. I have not managed to get 3 stars on all flights.

Barbara has got 187 and you have got 171. I have got 41 flights and 47x3=141. So I can currently get even less than you. Where did you get the 10 extre flights?

Happy to send you a weather display when I reset in a few hours, no need to return. Think I must have started the game later than Barbara , so less quest destinations

bernardngo level 40. 171 stars, will return gifts within 24 hours

You get more flights as you level up and there are some quest specific flights that disappear when the quest it finished.

Ab
Think you are missing these destinations when you get to level 40

image-201649809.jpg

Fine, but how could you do it to Lv. 32 in 1 day? It shows you at lv. 32 in my game.

How many more cash counters do you need?

I don't need anymore as of this morning. GI's "solution" was to credit my new game with experience, stars and $200,000.

Could finally reply after such a long time. The quick reply box was not appearing even after 5-10 mins waiting. So i could not reply sooner.

As well as the destinations that are always available I have got stars on some of the flights that are quest specific such as the sleigh flights. I have not managed to get 3 stars on all flights.

I didnt know that there were flights which appeared during quests and disappeared after that. Thanks for the info.

Happy to send you a weather display when I reset in a few hours, no need to return. Think I must have started the game later than Barbara , so less quest destinations

Thanks. Maybe you are right. 1 weather display would be ok.

You get more flights as you level up and there are some quest specific flights that disappear when the quest it finished.

Thanks.

Ab
Think you are missing these destinations when you get to level 40

View attachment 42192

I counted flights from training flights right upto cape town.

Hi AC friends,

Any advice on how to remove secondary signature line with smaller font from my posts? Thanks to all...

Hi AC friends,

Any advice on how to remove secondary signature line with smaller font from my posts? Thanks to all...

Are you talking about the 'barnardngo lavel 40. 171 stars.......'? If yes, then I dont know.

Are you talking about the 'barnardngo lavel 40. 171 stars.......'? If yes, then I dont know.

No, it's the one that say level 35 needing shears, propellers and fuel hoses, do you see two signatures?

Could finally reply after such a long time. The quick reply box was not appearing even after 5-10 mins waiting. So i could not reply sooner.

I didnt know that there were flights which appeared during quests and disappeared after that. Thanks for the info.

Thanks. Maybe you are right. 1 weather display would be ok.

Thanks.

I counted flights from training flights right upto cape town.

That's odd then because I have 47 flights

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire or jet engine. Thank you :)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back